Hi. I am fixing to put my DD in a HBB in my 2008 Honda Civic. She has been riding in a Sunshine Kids Radian, but is outgrowing it. She is 6y2m, 54#, 49" tall.

We had tried the Parkway SGL in my DH's 2010 Hyundai Sonata when we first put her in a booster in his car, but the seatbelt stalk in the Sonata was too long and came into the Parkway SGL. So we sent it back. We have her in a Recaro Probooster in my DH's 2010 Hyundai Sonata which fits her well, but it is a bit tippy. I tried it in my car and it was a bit tippy in the Civic as well and I don't want to deal with telling her to shift her weight to straighten it back up.

So I am wondering if the Parkway SGL is a good fit in a 2008 Honda Civic. I believe 2006-2010 Civics are the same essentially, so anyone with those years might be able to help me.

I am also due this fall with baby#2 and looking at the Diono Radian RXT. Does anyone know how it fits rear-facing in a civic?

I used to use the carseat database that no longer exists. I am hoping someone has experience with these seats. Thanks for your input!