Default Help me find a car seat for 5 year old

Posting here, to get more feedback. Thanks.

Let me just say that we have a total of 4 car seats from Roundabout to Regent with Marathon and Decathlon in between. The kids are 3 and 5. I think it is time for Roundabout to go, and I would like to replace it with a booster of sorts for my 5 year old. I would like to have something that is not taking much space (I have a smaller car) and at the same time is safe and comfortable. Also, don't want to spend a TON on this, since we already paid lots of $ for these 4 seats. Of course, we use the seats a LOT, and will continue to do so.

So, I guess my question is, what is my next step in car-seat for a 5 year old.

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am looking at getting a high back Turbobooster for our secondary car after DS turns 5 in August.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

Great! Thanks. Will check that out.

lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Recently got my petite 6 year old the Harmony Deluxe Dreamtime booster. It's a little more narrow than the Turbo booster and fit better in my DH's back seat, which are bucket seats. It was $38 at Walmart.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

DD1 is pretty happy with her Graco Highback Turbo Booster as well. She also likes her Harmony Cruz low back booster (it is my spare booster for when we have kids with us, but she likes it) and Harmony has a high back booster out now, the Dreamtime that looks really promising too. We bought the Gracos for $30 (on sale in August) from Target, and I think I saw that the Harmony is about $50 also, but only available at Wal Mart.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)