Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Summer by your side sleeper $29.99 Target

We bought this co-sleeper right after we brought DS home from the hospital. We have used it in our bed (when DH isn't there...he takes up too much room), on the sleeper sofa (when DS was using the Bili Blanket), on the floor, and in the pack 'n play (I think the mattress is too rumply for a newborn to sleep well). I think it would be perfect for traveling also. I really like it. I like how the side is netting so you can see and I feel like it is safe if he happens to push his face against it. It's also easy to put a book beneath it to raise one side which seems to help the reflux.
    We paid $40 and I was kind of annoyed to see that the bed is now $30 at Target (price-cut). I think it's a pretty good deal if anyone is looking for a co-sleeper.

http://www.target.com/p/Summer-Infan...r/-/A-13680579

kellij is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

If you have your receipt you can get a price adjustment for a couple of weeks.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kellij View Post
    If you have your receipt you can get a price adjustment for a couple of weeks.
    Thank you I started thinking about this earlier and did go in a get a PA....today was day 14 so just in time.