Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default What stroller to obsess about just because I feel like it?

Current stash includes: Bee+, Swift, MB Duo, +One, and Cam (of those, I will not have access to the Swift and Duo until my house is fixed. the storage people don't feel like looking for anything for me).
    Children include a giant 9 year old who doesn't ride, 38 lb 5 yo, 33 lb 3.5 yo, 22 lb 20 mo, and a newbie expected at the end of August. I haven't lusted for anything for a while now, and it's getting boring. Of my regular riders, DS is very tall (over 90th percentile for height) and DD3 is a shrimp (something like 25th percentile for height).

The new valco spark double? I just think that thing looks great. If you think your 20 month old would still like to face you when the new baby comes, it might be fun! I'm assuming it takes the HH- maybe the toddler seat, too?

I would probably stick to the new doubles for now, since you will have so many eligible riders. The Valco spark looks nice. Have you considered a B ready? I know the bugaboo donkey is pricey (and a bit ridiculous looking in mono mode) but it may be nice to have a side by side double with all air tires that is reversible. I had been thinking about selling my plus one once it finally arrives. But the plus one makes such a fantastic car double esp. During the winter months. Congrats on your upcoming arrival! I so wish I could have just one or two more babies, but my current health status does not permit :-( I love love love having a big family

Your current line up is so nice it's hard to think of anything you should try! Maybe you could get a Versa? (I'm obsessed with the Versa.) Then you could get a carrycot for that since you can't access your Swift carrycot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    Your current line up is so nice it's hard to think of anything you should try!
    I know. I was having the same problem. I know I really don't need anything, and I probably won't get anything either (I hate having strollers sitting around being useless). Just none of us felt well today, and DH is halfway across the world. I just needed something to perseverate on.

Ohhhhh iCandy Peach with the doubles kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could always obsess about baby carriers if your stroller arsenal is complete that's what I did in the last few months of my pregnancy with baby # 4

Quote Originally Posted by Eagletmom View Post
    You could always obsess about baby carriers if your stroller arsenal is complete that's what I did in the last few months of my pregnancy with baby # 4
    I think I have 5 Baby Hawk Mei Tais and I may have a Pikkolo (if it didn't get ruined in the flood- I don't have the patience to go through 75 pages of damaged items to see if it's listed). No Ergos. Also no ring slings or pouches or anything that only uses one shoulder. I am also highly untalented at wraps. So what else?

Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    I think I have 5 Baby Hawk Mei Tais and I may have a Pikkolo (if it didn't get ruined in the flood- I don't have the patience to go through 75 pages of damaged items to see if it's listed). No Ergos. Also no ring slings or pouches or anything that only uses one shoulder. I am also highly untalented at wraps. So what else?
    I am not the best at wrapping either :-( But if you are looking for an awesome stretchy wrap I absolutely loved the Je Port Mon Bebe, honestly this was the perfect wrap for newborn and onward. I tried the Ktan, moby, gypsy mama and others and the JPMBB worked the best for me, it holds it's form nicely without a smidge of sagging. It was sooooooo comfortable no pressure pints whatsoever ever, sort of wishing I had held on to it I sold it when my daughter was 9 mos. I could even BF hands free. I think there is only one store in the USA that sells them ( they are a company based out of France ) I got mine used on TBW. I also liked my mei tais and half buckles. Kinderpack makes a nice infant adjustable SSC too!

Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    Five BabyHawks? Why? I've never tried one, maybe I should. I am having the worst back pain no matter what carrier I use lately.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast