Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Are we still talking about strollers or carriers? :-P

Stroll Air My Duo?
    Beco Gemini?
    Audrey - Feb 2010
    Anderson - Dec 2011

Please, no babies in 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    I think I have 5 Baby Hawk Mei Tais and I may have a Pikkolo (if it didn't get ruined in the flood- I don't have the patience to go through 75 pages of damaged items to see if it's listed). No Ergos. Also no ring slings or pouches or anything that only uses one shoulder. I am also highly untalented at wraps. So what else?
    Kinderpack? I am obsessed with them. I just bought my 4th. I now have one in every size and one with solarveil for summertime. I also have a moby, boba, and MT from sweetslings.net. I have some slings too but I never use them. I gave my Beco to charity last month and should probably do the same with the Boba.

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    I am having the worst back pain no matter what carrier I use lately.
    Sorry to hear about your back MM but its probably just a post preggo symptom. It took awhile for my back to feel right after my first pregnancy. Bounced back better after my second though.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

Quote Originally Posted by roseyloxs View Post
    Sorry to hear about your back MM but its probably just a post preggo symptom. It took awhile for my back to feel right after my first pregnancy. Bounced back better after my second though.
    I almost bought a kinderpack this week! But I missed the stocking and the one I wanted was sold out in my size 20 minutes later (bicyces, any chance that's what you bought?? ). It's hard to stalk with a tiny baby!

Yeah, I had back pain after my first too, but I was hoping this time would be different because I didn't have a c/s. But no.

Why not plan to pick up something European on your next trip, Swissair?

Versa GT
    Emmaljunga
    June
    Njoy Bubble
    iCandy Peach Jogger

to name just a few awesome ones.

I almost bought a kinderpack this week! But I missed the stocking and the one I wanted was sold out in my size 20 minutes later (bicyces, any chance that's what you bought?? ). It's hard to stalk with a tiny baby!
    Oooh.. too bad the bicycles are cute. I bought the ring dot in infant adjustable. My dh is awesome enough to wear even the girliest of prints but I do try and buy unisex prints when I can. Now I have 2 girly kinderpacks and 2 unisex ones.

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by roseyloxs View Post
    Oooh.. too bad the bicycles are cute. I bought the ring dot in infant adjustable. My dh is awesome enough to wear even the girliest of prints but I do try and buy unisex prints when I can. Now I have 2 girly kinderpacks and 2 unisex ones.

I want that one! But they only have petite, and I am not (at all) petite.

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Why not plan to pick up something European on your next trip, Swissair?

Versa GT
    Emmaljunga
    June
    Njoy Bubble
    iCandy Peach Jogger

to name just a few awesome ones.
    You think I can con my mother in law into taking me shopping? I know my husband wants to go for the fall holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    I want that one! But they only have petite, and I am not (at all) petite.
    She has one std/plus size left. You could add the new perfect fit adjusters for $10 which can cinch the straps smaller essentially making it a std/std. If you are tall enough a plus strap might just work out for you though.

Petite: for mamas sz XS AND 5'2" or shorter (16" straps)-the petite is only for very tiny, very vertically challenged wearers. If you are on the cusp of sizing, please size up
    Standard: sz 4-22 (19-20" straps)
    Plus size: sz 18 and up (24" straps)- great for large busted women, and tall men

Just wanted to say I love Kinderpacks! They are so awesome and the mama who makes them is sweet too. I just recently gave up babywearing my 2.5 year old.
    Amber
    wife to one frugal DH
    mama to 2 curious boys
    DS1 Hollis 5/25/2007
    DS2 London 11/14/2009

Plus a newbie for summer 2013

moll73 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hollissmama View Post
    Just wanted to say I love Kinderpacks! They are so awesome and the mama who makes them is sweet too. I just recently gave up babywearing my 2.5 year old.
    Me too! I have...a few or several! I also love Bamberoo's and Dream Carriers. I have too many carriers, so now I am back to strollers! :ROTFLMAO

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast