Default Ju Ju Be BFF vs B Right Back

So I currently have the PPB satchel diaper bag. It's a pretty bag but I'm finding that its not very practical for me. I need more organization so I started looking around online. Im not a fan of the PPB boxy bag. These two Ju Ju Be bags look great. I was hoping to get feedback from anyone who owns either. Thanks in advance!

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have both. If you're planning to wear it as a backpack, I'd go with the BRB. I can fit a ton in mine. I prefer more of a messenger type bag, so I use my BFF more often. Ive never tried wearing my BFF as a backpack, but it does come with padded backpack straps. Typically i use my BFF as my everyday bag and use my BRB when I am going to the zoo, disneyland, etc. Both have lots of pockets for organization and you can find tons of videos online of how people pack them.

Is there something specific you would like to know about either of them??

I guess I wanted to know which would be better for everyday use and which is easier to get stuff in and out of while out and about. I don't typically use my PPB satchel in back back mode. I like clipping it to the stroller. I really like the look of the back pack but not sure it's practical for me. And the way it opens more like a suit case has me thinkng things might fall out while searching for items.

My sister had a BFF and the strap broke, and she ended up getting a BeRight Back and liking it better.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

When I use my BRB, I tend to just open it part way to get out what I need. I never open it all the way. The BRB packs more vertically, where as the BFF tends to pack more horizontally. For me, I find it easier to get stuff in and out of the BFF, but I packed the right way, I can fit more into the BRB. Also, the BFF clips onto stroller clips much better. The BRB's stroller clips are closer together on the top, so it is hard to use stroller clips for it. I have to have my stroller clips attached loosely to my stroller, so there is enough "give" for them to reach the clips on the bag, but hope they are tight enough to not come undone. That is not an issues with the BFF.

It sounds like the BFF would work out better for me since I like to have it clipped to the stroller most of the time. I don't like wearing the PPB satchel as a back pack because every time I need something I have to take it of to access stuff. I guess that feature would be good in other situations. Maybe eventually I can get the BRB also for outings like PZMommy described.

Do you live near a buy buy baby? They carry the BFF in several different patterns. You can use a 20% off coupon. I've tried a few different JJB bags, but always go back to the BFF as it just works the best for me.

Yes I frequent BBB often I will go check them out. Which color bags do you have? I'm not a pink girl but the black and white bag with the pink trim is super cute. I wonder if I can sell my PPB bag. I've seen a bunch on my craigslist.

That pattern is Shadow Waltz and it is really pretty, and they do carry it at my BBB. I have Royal envy ( blue and lime green) bag. I have two boys, so I wanted something a bit more boyish looking. My BRB is mint chip, minty green color with black zebra type stripes. I did have a PPB bag that I sold on CL. I sold it for super cheap though. You could look and see if there is a buy/sell/trade page on FB for PPB. If so, you will most Likely get a better price for it.