Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 20 Free issues to Family Fun Magazine

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/...=FamilyFun_JHS

Free 20 Issue Subscription to Disney Family Fun Magazine
    Enjoy a 20 issue subscription. No strings attached. FamilyFun is the magazine for parents with children ages three to twelve. Family Fun is an ideabook for all the exciting things families can do together. FamilyFun offers creative activities, party plans, family travel, learning projects, clever ideas and more!

ETA: Just signed up and got about 5 emails for various things pretty much immediately. Not sure its worth it...
    Last edited by sewarsh; 06-07-2012 at 09:05 PM.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

LMPC is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sewarsh View Post

ETA: Just signed up and got about 5 emails for various things pretty much immediately. Not sure its worth it...
    Yeah, just thinking the same thing. I think if you are really wanting to do this you have to be diligent about clicking "no" on the offers or they are going to send them anyway. Or just be prepared to spend a little time unsubscribing to lists.
    Mommy to a total chatterbox
    DD now tells me she prefers to be known as a
    DD 10/08

dec756 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

this mag is so boring to me....my kid is 2.5 and i find it useless

wcheng is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thanks! I like this magazine and have found some of the craft ideas worthwhile.

While I'm not signing up because of the possible spam and I signed up for 2 years based on a prior post a couple months back..just wanted to add, I LOVE this magazine. My kids are 4 and 9 and this is the only one I've consistently subscribed to for about 7 years. My kids love it too and my 9 year old especially because she always picks out projects from it for us to do. I'm surprised to see a PP not like it - my mom
    and babysitter love it too. So, it gets my recommendation!

Thanks OP! We like it too and my current subscription is about to run out so perfect timing for me. The age they had listed was for 3-7 year olds (but I think the range could be several years beyond that).

emschwar is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We love family fun too. It's the only parentig magazine I still get. So many of them are geared toward the baby and toddler years - its very refreshing to get one that's applicable to those of us with older kids.
    #1 - 4/2004
    #2 - 9/2007

It's also good for the Gymbo/Crazy 8 coupons if you use those

JElaineB is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks, my subscription ran out and I didn't want to pay for another but I'll take free! I checked the box that said not to receive any other special offers and I haven't received any emails...yet. I think I saw the age range listed as families with kids 3-12. My DS is 9 and I would agree with that. There's still plenty of stuff in there for him to do. It's not as useful for kids under 3.

Thanks for posting! I also checked the "No" box and unchecked the "Yes"...no increase in spam so far so hopefully it will stay that way.
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast