I give up.

My Dh is impossible and I am beginning to believe this child will never have a name. Currently we call her 'Snowa' as that is J's top pick. (I suggested Noah for a boy, J misheard and fell in love with the name.)

It is a girl.

Our boys are John Michael (NN. Jack) after Dh's GP and Samuel Vincent (vincent is a family name on my side.) So obviously we're big on classic, traditional names. We dig the whole formal name for adult and professional use and cute casual nick name. I am not crazy about anything super popular, I hate the thought of my kid being identified by last name, YK? (Luckily Jack has never been an issue that way although my hands were sort of tied there considering he was named in honor of someone.)

Our last name is a three syllable, harsh sounding polish name starting with a K and ending with a.

I love Catherine (Kate), Theresa (Tess) and Eleanor (Elle) but all three are out thanks to DH's crazy relatives with the same names. We like Sarah but it rhymes with our last name. I loved Annabel but even though it is like 100 on even our state list, it seems to be booming here. There were 2 Annabelles on the 2012 announcement board at my local OB out of 15! We also like Lillian/Lily but that seems to be super popular too.

I love Mabel, Charlotte and Josephine but DH isn't crazy about any of them. I like Amelia, but I think it just sounds odd with our last name. DH likes Hailey (I don't like at all) and his top pick is... Isabella. When I reminded him that has been the #1 name for a while now - his suggestion: "Oh, well we'll just call her Bella then."

The only thing we can agree on is that we really like Mae as a middle name. (unless I win the battle over Mabel in which case we'll need something else.)

So wise BBB'ers... can anyone name this poor kid before I actually have to put Snowa on her birth certificate?