Hi,

I’m expecting baby #2 this September and am searching for an all-terrain double. My oldest will be not quite 2.5 when the baby comes—she walks some—but not all that far so I’m going to need something to accommodate her.

For inlines I’m considering the Phil and Ted explorer or the MB +one. For side by sides, I think the MB duet is the only one that will fit through my doorway. Here are my questions.

1. For anyone with the explorer—have you had any issues with the tires? If so was it related to the tire pressure or was there some other issue?

2. What about the storage? It seems like there is about zero with the explorer. Is there much with the +one? With either stroller would I need to plan on buying some of the storage accessories if I wanted to be able to do minor errands (trips to the library or farmers market)?

3. Is one of these strollers significantly easier to push? In particular is there anyone out there who has used one of these strollers in a hilly area? The inlines seem to be a little lighter—and with the hills weight is about as important as push.

4. I’m concerned my toddler is not going to like the +one (feet not being accessible and not being able to get in the seat herself). Anyone have any toddler issues with the +one?

Any other stroller suggestions or feedback is appreciated.
Thanks for your help!