daisyd is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Costco area rugs?

I recently bought an area rug from rugsusa and though the price an dthe quality were fine the colors are not true to the picture online and they don't match my decor. I happened to see some area rugs in Costoc, I believe the brand is Orian, anyone have this product? If so do you like it, does it hold up well? TIA!

We purchased a wool rug online about 6 months ago and were pleased with the colors. It did not really look anything like the photo on the web site. It does have some relaxing to do as it doesn't lie completely flat. Other than that, we like it. Can you post the link of the one you are looking at?

Neatfreak is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Our Costco area rug is at least eight years old, and it's worn really well. Some of the tassles on the end are a bit tangled, but otherwise it looks new. It's not in high traffic area or in direct sunlight.
    ~ Laura

One in 2004 and the other one in 2008

ZeeBaby is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We brought one a few months ago and finally laid it out Saturday. We got tons of compliments on it at our party.

Quote Originally Posted by babybunny View Post
    We purchased a wool rug online about 6 months ago and were pleased with the colors. It did not really look anything like the photo on the web site. It does have some relaxing to do as it doesn't lie completely flat. Other than that, we like it. Can you post the link of the one you are looking at?
    I placed the order 3 weeks ago when they had a sale on rugsusa, it was blue oriental style 5x7 wool rug. I got carried away by the price - $100 . I tried looking for it again to post a link but I couldn't find it. Its is a dull blue in person unlike what I saw online. It's a pretty rug with a faded look. The problem is we have brighter colors elsewhere in the room which makes it look drab. It costs a bit to have it shipped back or I'd return it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBaby View Post
    We brought one a few months ago and finally laid it out Saturday. We got tons of compliments on it at our party.
    Great! Did you buy a rug pad from costco as well?

For $100, you won't get my much for a wool rug. I really wouldn't expect much at all. Sorry.

ZeeBaby is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by daisyd View Post
    Great! Did you buy a rug pad from costco as well?
    No, do we need one? The rug was really thick.

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I really like the Costco one as well. It's technically high traffic since its in the living room and my girls play on it.