Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I did find a code that may work for NEW customers. So if you've never ordered before, try WAPD for 15% off (probably not on clearance items though), free ship, free returns and a free gift. Good through July 24, according to Mr. Rebates. Also 3% cash back.
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by iaam View Post
    Didn't catch that - you are right, that's what the email says. However, fine print says: Prices are valid until 23.59 PT on July 31, 2012. Very weird!
    This whole sale has been weird IMHO. Different prices for different colors, no FS code for week 2, and really not all that super prices. The raddish print (brown background with green/blue/orange circles) jersey dress is now back in stock in my size, but I am not 100% sure I will like that color. I could get the plain light purple as well, but I actually prefer how my printed dress from last year has held up vs. my plain black one so I think I want a patterned one more now.

I think I am going to take my chances on restocks. I know for sure last year I was returning items in late August and didn't place my order until late July or maybe early August.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

kellij is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I can't get any codes to work at all. Has anyone had luck? It's hard to pay the shipping if I don't have to!

Just phoned and got $20 price adjustment! I am happy about that!

As an aside, the customer service representative had the most gorgeous British accent. I think that I fell in love with him on the phone....or maybe I just love the $20 rebate....

Q224 for free shipping, free returns plus 10% off their new line.. 10% off doesn't apply to clearance but I've been waiting for this FS code to get EOS stuff. Or maybe WAFG? That's what just showed up under my account for just FS/FR.

Edit: W2J8 showed up in my email for 10% off FS/FR.. guess there's a few new codes floating around now. Placed my order and gonna have to do some stalking later for replens.
    Last edited by pandanini; 07-20-2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: New code

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Just ordered last night and they won't price adjust for the shipping. Grrrr. The woman I spoke with said the new offers, including free shipping, are for fall items only.
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

Radosti is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Free ship W2N5
    DS1 12/05
    DS2 06/08
    DD 11/09

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts

Quote Originally Posted by Radosti View Post
    Free ship W2N5
    Thanks very much.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Dang it! I had a full cart and things kep jumping out over the last week while I waited for a code to work. Finally ordered YESTERDAY and now a code works. >( And ALL the stuff I ordered is still showing in stock. Sadly part of my order already shipped or else I'd just cal and cancel it! AND I forgot ebates. Grr.

kellij is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

i'm with ya, I was afraid it would be out of stock and ordered without a code. Oh well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3