Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    Hmm, what sort of print do the new ones have on the outside? I have been using Up&Up diapers for the past few months when we travel or have a sitter, and I haven't noticed a difference in fit, thickness, or anything else. I did notice that they recently changed the print on the outside to have little purple/green/grey stars, vs the big blue/green dots they used to have, but I haven't noticed anything else different about them. I definitely don't see a blue strip inside the newer ones I have. I just bought a huge case of them, maybe I still have the old?
    You lucked out and still have the old. We JUST ran out of the old and before I had read this, I bought 3 cases of the "new". DS has only been in the "new" since last evening and already has a rash on his front, where the blue strip inside the diapers is. You will definitely see if when you run into the new ones.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Costco Diapers, or Huggies Little Movers. Seventh Generations work well too, but you have to size up because they run small. A couple of months ago they were on clearance at Target.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BabbyO View Post
    If you have a Sam's membership diapers and wipes can be delivered to your door with NO shipping charges and no minimum order value. A case of diapers is $35 and Sz 4 has 200 diapers per case.
    Thank you for that info, I will also no longer using Target diapers since the new ones are leaking
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AngB View Post
    You lucked out and still have the old. We JUST ran out of the old and before I had read this, I bought 3 cases of the "new". DS has only been in the "new" since last evening and already has a rash on his front, where the blue strip inside the diapers is. You will definitely see if when you run into the new ones.
    oh wow that really stinks. i'm so glad i ended up buying a big case this time..i'm scared to buy more now. hopefully DS will be fully potty trained in a month or two (he's making major progress finally!) and with next month having our sitter only come once a week (vs twice a week), we should only have to use a few sposies a week...who knows, maybe the case can last several months.

I really liked Seventh Generation (still do) and we used them for a long time on our rash-prone kiddos, but when amazon started reducing the discounts on the Subscribe & Save stuff (i think they reduced the discount twice, plus they got rid of the fast shipping) they got pretty pricey and the Target ones were just so much cheaper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2