Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mace is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

Default Do all Britax B Ready Stroller's Squeak?

I really want to get one of these strollers with the great prices out there -- $350 for some colors -

I tried it out at BBB and the floor model had squeaky wheels. I did a search and it seems as though a lot of people have this problem.

This was the "new an improved" 2012 with the new wheels.

I also liked the BJCS - but like the fact that with a britax infant seat the B ready clicks right in. (and it was $150 less)

Does anyone have a B-Ready that doesn't squeak? I don't want to buy this and then regret it when I am squeaking around town

THANKS!

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have a B Agile, and it has gotten very minimal use in the 6 months that I have had it. It now squeaks and does not steer very well. I'm very disappointed as it isn't a super cheap stroller. I love Britax car seats, but I'm not impressed with their strollers.

I do have a BJCS and love it! It is perfect for my two boys. I really like all the different configurations, and my baby doesn't have to be so low to the ground like the B Ready. Also on the Select each seat can go to 45 pounds, whereas on the B Ready, the bottom only goes to 35 pounds.

Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    I have a B Agile, and it has gotten very minimal use in the 6 months that I have had it. It now squeaks and does not steer very well. I'm very disappointed as it isn't a super cheap stroller. I love Britax car seats, but I'm not impressed with their strollers.

I do have a BJCS and love it! It is perfect for my two boys. I really like all the different configurations, and my baby doesn't have to be so low to the ground like the B Ready. Also on the Select each seat can go to 45 pounds, whereas on the B Ready, the bottom only goes to 35 pounds.

Dawn

thank you for the reply - I am considering the BJCS of course, as I am sure everyone that bought the B-ready did also. I do like the push of the B-ready a little better and I like the idea of the easy click in infant seat with the B-Safe infant seat.

Default vista

I know that the vista is not the same stroller, but mine started to squeak after a while, and when uppababy sent me new wheels (awesome cs) it stopped. They are made in the same place, so it might just need new wheels.

todzwife is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I've been using mine since April and it doesn't squeak.
    Shandelle
    Proud mom to Dallin 10/03 Maddie 1/06 Zoey 4/10 Sadie 7/13

My B-Ready doesn't squeak.
    SweetGirl - May 2009
    LittleGuy - Oct 2011

Stroller line-up - Micralite FF Superlite, Britax B-Ready with second seat, Chariot Cougar 2
    Oh, and a Graco Quattro Tour that I need to find to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by ElspethCordelia View Post
    My B-Ready doesn't squeak.

so maybe it is hit or miss -

if i knew that the wheels wouldn't squeak this would be a much easier decision.. based on price and our needs.

thank you again for the replies.

when I was looking into this a few months ago, everyone hated the squeaking in 2011 version but the claim was that the 2012 doesn't... that's just what ppl were saying when I researched it.

ckelly is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I have a 2011 b ready and had the worst time with squeaky wheels until I got the 2012 wheels and since then its been great. I will say britax has the best customer service so if you did happen to get a dud they will be great about making it right. I wrote a little about my squeak issues on my blog at busybeautifulbudget.blogspot.com if you want to check it out (look under reviews). Hth

My wheels do not squeak.
    I did have a funky brake issue but the britax customer service was phenomenal. They replaced the frame quickly.
    We have britax car seats and strollers and have had great responses from their customer service team.
    Mom, Wife and Finder of lost items
    AP-er, Breastfeeder, Babywearing, No Circ Mama

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast