There has been some research over the years that organic produce is more healthful because it is constantly fighting off pathogens. In so doing, the produce becomes stronger, thereby producing more vitamins and antioxidants. Pesticide treated produce does not have to fight off any pathogens. The problem is this is still true in certain fruits and vegetables, just not all.

Reducing pesticide exposure in a 31 pound child's body is still reason enough to buy, or try to buy, organic produce.

Organic meat and milk still have more omega 3s than conventional meat and milk. Grass fed meat and milk have even more.

I have so many issues with the study. First, a meta analysis is never as strong as a new study. Second, lumping in produce and meat and even milk in one study makes no sense. Obviously, a person buying organic strawberries or grapes is not worried about the treatment of the animal or its exposure to sunlight and pasture time or feed laced with antibiotics. Similarly, a buyer of grass fed beef is not worried about pesticides.

Annoying, annoying, annoying and something else I will have to point out to my beloved but Republican father when he sends me a forwarded email on this.