OK so we're going to do this for sure. We've gotten approval from our bosses to take the vacation time and everything! Now onto booking...

The girls will be 4.5 when we go, and we plan to do 3-4 days. Maybe 4 (get there on Sunday, rest/relax, then go on Monday, Tues, Wed, Thurs.)

I saw that Costco has some vacation options for DLR. We would ideally like to stay on-site in the most easily walkable hotel. I've been digging around on the overwhelming Disboards and it looks like the Grand Californian is the way to go in terms of quick, easy access to both DL and CA. Our girls don't nap (well, they do at school but not on weekends) right now, but they aren't kids with a lot of stamina and I imagine they WILL get tired and we would want to spend some time in the afternoon resting at the hotel, and to have to option to hit both DL and CA if we are able.

Anyway, opinions on whether the Grand Californian is the way to go would be appreciated! We are using going to use airmiles for airline tickets so we are willing to splurge on hotel to make this the easiest possible experience for us (the parents - LOL).

Anyway my main question is whether the Costco packages are good in terms of pricing. I just don't have time to really bargain-hunt for deals, but I don't want to pay top dollar either. I want a good middle ground of fair prices without having to spend hours and hours on disboards and elsewhere trying to get good deals. So...opinions on Costco?

TIA