brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default quick random question related to h20 balloons

DS is having a school event tomorrow morning, and some of the parents and I are supposed to bring in filled h20 balloons. Do you think the water balloons would last through tomorow morning if I fill them up w/ water tonight? Thank you in advance! I tried googling this, and it seems like the balloons would last overnight if I do fill them up w/ water a night in advance. Just wanted to double check this w/ the BBB, since I have about 35 balloons to fill and would rather not fill them up during the hectic morning routine. Thanks!

We filled up water balloons the night before birthday party... I think that may be 2 of them popped out. It depends on quality and how much water you fill. I found that less movement in the bucket can keep them and not too many layers. HTH!

Putting them in a bucket with water really helps them last longer. I've done them up to two or three days ahead of time; filling coolers/buckets with balloons and water - just enough to cover the balloons.

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thank you! I managed to fill up extra just in case of breakage and the 45 balloons were still filled this morning. I couldn't make it to the actual event, but the balloons were fine overnight and I was able to transport them in a plastic tub.