Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Dog's name & cell phone number. I think having your street address too is a good idea but we move a lot. Hopefully we will be settled soon. She also has her rabies tag and microchip tag on her collar.
    I saw these tags on Etsy and I really like them:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/82069023...earch_type=all
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/62171594...earch_type=all
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

maestramommy is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Shep doesn't have an ID tag per se. But he has a town license, which has all our info. He's also chipped.
    Melinda
    Mommy to
    The Gift 10/01/05
    Elfgirl 5/25/07
    Sparky 6/27/09

"Sunset to Twilight, Our Family's Journey with Alzheimer's." http://maestramommi.blogspot.com/

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thank you! These are all so helpful. Still not sure what we'll end up putting on the tag. One thing I read elsewhere is that some people put "loose=lost" or something like that, along with "reward if found" as a PP mentioned ~ I think both are interesting ideas.
    “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will,
    and the other from a strong won’t.” Henry Ward Beecher

Worry is like a rocking chair ~ it keeps you busy but it doesn't get you anywhere.

for Sandy Hook Elementary School

Quote Originally Posted by oneplustwo View Post
    Thank you! These are all so helpful. Still not sure what we'll end up putting on the tag. One thing I read elsewhere is that some people put "loose=lost" or something like that, along with "reward if found" as a PP mentioned ~ I think both are interesting ideas.
    I like the loose= lost idea.
    Our neighborhood is really bad about people walking their dogs through our walking trails off leash...walking trails go behind our backyard so I have sometimes tried to be a nice person and "catch" a stray dog only for their owner to come strolling along 10 minutes later, not like trying to catch their dog but like taking a nice leisurely stroll "with" their dog that actually isn't lost.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

MamaInMarch is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Dog's name
    Cell phone #
    microchip notice

Toba is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I use the dog tag printers at Petsmart and Petco. Both allow for the dog's name to be typed in large font (you get to choose the font too) on the front. On the back, I have my full name, full address and my cell phone number (best way to reach me). The selection of dog tags has gotten much better in the past few years ... my little girl has a metallic purple heart with a silver border of hearts. Funnily enough, the OTHER pet store has the matching collar and leash so she's all purpled out.

She's also chipped.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3