Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    codex57 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Let it go.

Look at who has power. P & B both know what M is like. They told you not to let her push you around. Even if M tries to throw you under the bus, they're the boss, not her. So, they'll just ignore her. M can't throw you under the bus much cuz no one else will work with her. If you don't raise a stink, it's highly unlikely that either M, P or B would either. It'll just die out and be a nonissue if you don't bring it up. Standard operating procedure with M. Everyone knows it and it's a major negative with her (keep cc'ing P and B on everything). So, once M outlives her usefulness, she's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie-zb View Post
    I think you need to let it go. It is causing more angst for you than anyone else.

Two points I would take from what you wrote:
    * In the future with M you can't assume she's going to pay attention to all of the details and you should have a concrete agenda for future conference calls. After the call, type up the notes and send them to all participants with next steps. If not all of the questions are answered everyone knows what info you still need.
    * Don't bring up feelings next time, even though you are right and I see why you are feeling like a ball being tossed around.

This, exactly. Kill M or help her thrive via your fantastic communications and ability to track info. Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2