Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just found these (I am assuming they are the same ones, I don't remember seeing them last year) at our Costco yesterday. Bought them in gray and want to go back and get another pair in black. They are a little long on me, but I can fold the bottoms under an inch or two (or cuff them up)...they will be perfect tucked into boots. So much more flattering than regular leggings. Skinny but not clingy.

Now I just have to wait for it to cool off below 90 degrees so I might wear them.
    Last edited by ilfaith; 09-17-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Woohoo!!!

iaam is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

That's awsome - I just wore my black ones from last year and was wishing I had them in another color. Will definitely check the out at Costco.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I saw these again at my Costco last weekend too! But I will say - I bought the Boden version and they are SO MUCH NICER. The fabric is much more substantial (it's evident by the weight comparison!) and the rise is higher - good if you deal with tummy issues. AND the pockets are functional My Costco ones already have holes at the seams on the butt and the waist seems to run large - I am always tugging them up because they sag down, so the zipper makes a not-so-attractive "V" at the crotch. They are so comfy and great with longer tops that cover it up, though.

I will however be saving towards another Boden pair

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ilfaith View Post
    I just found these (I am assuming they are the same ones, I don't remember seeing them last year) at our Costco yesterday. Bought them in gray and want to go back and get another pair in black. They are a little long on me, but I can fold the bottoms under an inch or two (or cuff them up)...they will be perfect tucked into boots. So much more flattering than regular leggings. Skinny but not clingy.

Now I just have to wait for it to cool off below 90 degrees so I might wear them.
    LOL love the last line, that's me too. Though i wear them to work since it's 68 degrees inside here I got the gray as well (bought a couple weeks back at Costco) but am thinking of buying another pair. For $16.99 it's pretty good deal. I wish they made them in navy.

I was thinking about the Boden ponte roma pants since they came in Navy but i think i will only order them if they drop to $40-ish (hopefully pre-EOS or EOs sales?) To me, the Costco ones have thick fabric (they sat in my drawer for weeks before i could even look at them....and if it wasn't freezing in my office i couldn't wear them at all now)...if it is that much thicker i think it would have to be November/December before I could wear them comfortably (it is so hot here).
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 09-17-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Do you have the item number, then I can call and see if my costso has them
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by katydid1971 View Post
    Do you have the item number, then I can call and see if my costso has them

Mine still has them, but in limited sizes - mostly 2s and 4s.

ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

They had plenty at my Costco when I went back to get another pair in black. Probably because it is still so warm in Florida shoppers aren't thinking about long pants yet. I did get to wear mine last week when I went to the dentist because it is always air conditioned to about 60 degrees there...seriously they have a stack of blankets in the waiting room because patients get so chilly.

If anyone is looking for a particular size I'd be happy to check our local store.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4