Quote Originally Posted by MamaMolly View Post
Ok, Mimi. Got anything you want to tell us?
Nothing yet.... However, it's just a waiting game now. There's pictures of wedding rings on his phone (amongst pictures of he and I; happened to see it as he was showing me a picture of something else). I was looking at cheap jewelry, and he said he thought he'd be "upgrading" my jewelry to white gold and diamonds soon. Suddenly, he, his two kids, and his father have a secret that makes him say, "Mimi's in the car, don't say anything stupid, you're on speaker phone." He's all concerned about how I like the land he's looking at, worried about how I like the house he wants to have built. Making sure I like the part of town he lives in.... He just paid the whole down payment for a new car for DD and I. His mom (who is one of those people with no verbal filter) told me I need to learn to like football or I will end up being a football widow. He's now upset when he misses any family function on my side. Suddenly, I'm expected to be at all his family's get togethers. He's become slightly obsessive planning a family vacation trip when I happened to let it slip that since I was young, I'd always wanted to get married at the vacation spot. Seems to be much more concerned with things long-term....

So, no. Nothing really to tell yet. I suppose I could be reading everything wrong, LOL. But, it seems like a heck of a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing the same way....