Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Holly19 View Post
    I'm searching for a high quality kids sleeping bag - no characters please. My favorite so far is at Lands' End. I'm hoping for the 40% off code again this year... they're pricey! Anywhere else I should look? TIA!
    We went camping/canoeing in late summer, and ended up buying ds a "real" sleeping bag from REI. I'm super glad we did. My nieces and nephew had the standard flannel cotton ones, and they got damp and chilly in a hurry. I'm not finding the one we got online anymore--it definitely didn't have any cotton, and it's a kid-sized mummy bag.

I'm realizing I'm about a month behind and haven't even thought about presents. Oy.

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Portable DVD player. Ideally two that have holders so they can be watched I'n the car.

KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MomtoNico View Post
    Portable DVD player. Ideally two that have holders so they can be watched I'n the car.
    http://www.amazon.com/Philips-PD9016...ilips+dvd+dual

We have these and they are great. They can only be used in the car, so not sure if you are wanting some that can be used in the house. I prefer these over the regular portable dvd players because there is no battery pack, which means they are much smaller. They can play different DVDs or the same, there is a cord that connects them to play the same DVD. They work great in our Odyssey and I prefer these over the factory version because I can still listen to the radio and they kids don't have to wear the headphones.
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am looking for walkie-talkies for a grade schooler. Any deals on decent quality ones?

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    I am looking for walkie-talkies for a grade schooler. Any deals on decent quality ones?
    I have been thinking about getting these also. I saw some at TRU in the BF ad.

We really want to get DS a Leap Pad 2. I saw another post with that on the wishlist. I'm guessing deals will be hard to find for this?

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    I have these on our list as well. Anyone have recs for a decent quality set that will survive a 3 yr old? TiA

umsh is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Sonicare for kids. Missed the deal a few months back. What's a good price? Can I get away with one shared brush handle or will I need one for each kid?

lovebebes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

ISO Calico critter house and related calico stuff.
    DD S 2002
    DD L born sleeping 04.2006
    DD L 2007
    Finally our littlest rainbow is here!
    DD C 2010

I am looking for a Batman or Spiderman bike for my DS. He is a taller 4yr old so not sure what size.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast