Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    logan's mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

[QUOTE=
    Imaginext Batcave[/QUOTE]

I got the batcave from Kohls.com the last time they had select toys on sale for $35 and 15% cashback and kohls cash. It will be on sale at Kohls for Black Friday but you can get it for around the same price if you have a kohls charge and use the 30% off code that is out right now.

Quote Originally Posted by logan's mom View Post
    I got the batcave from Kohls.com the last time they had select toys on sale for $35 and 15% cashback and kohls cash. It will be on sale at Kohls for Black Friday but you can get it for around the same price if you have a kohls charge and use the 30% off code that is out right now.
    Not sure if you care, but the model that they are selling at Kohls is the older one. A little different design and a few different features than the one they are selling on Amazon, Target, Walmart etc... I almost pulled the trigger on the Kohls one but decided to hold off...

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Well, just found a screaming deal on Emu Wallaby Lo in pink for DDs....problem is now DD2 is saying she wants purple (not surprising....her favorite color). So now I am in search of a REALLY good deal on the purple ones.

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Well, just found a screaming deal on Emu Wallaby Lo in pink for DDs....problem is now DD2 is saying she wants purple (not surprising....her favorite color). So now I am in search of a REALLY good deal on the purple ones.
    Can you post the Emu deal please?

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melbel View Post
    Can you post the Emu deal please?
    Yes, it was Buy Buy Baby in store, I am going to start a thread.

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Ok- now I am on a hunt for this Ninjago Hoodie DS fell in love with today at Macys. Anyone see it in another store?

"Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

Default My list and some help

Someone asked "is there a cool cookbook for 9 yr old ds who really knows nothing about cooking?"
    Years ago my Aunt bought my son the Paula Dean Kids cookbook and it is WELL LOVED here. I would not note it as healthy BUT it encourages them to cook and try things. My two will make us dinner. My nieces love it too. I never would have bought it myself, but boy has it been priceless!

My list:
    Madded 2013 for Wii
    iPad (for me and my parents)
    Firewood (local thing, may buy for our anniversary)
    Lacrosse goal
    Pitch back
    Braden Glow in the dark balls

For Mom's of boys, hands down one of the BEST gifts ever for DH and my boys was our basketball hoop. Hours of fun and exercise. The Braden Glow in the Dark balls are fun for at dust for at home or at the beach (football.)

hoping for a good deal on automoblox mini hotrods
    Renee
    (mommom to Noah my beautiful Ethiopian miracle. born 6/26/08 forever a family 4/20/09)

logan's mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by csmolu78 View Post
    Not sure if you care, but the model that they are selling at Kohls is the older one. A little different design and a few different features than the one they are selling on Amazon, Target, Walmart etc... I almost pulled the trigger on the Kohls one but decided to hold off...
    Hmmm... I thought it looked different than the one I saw in the Walmart ad today but its already wrapped so I wasn't sure. My nephew just asked for Batman stuff so hopefully he will still like it. If not, that's what the gift receipt is for ; ). Thanks for the heads up!!!

The only "big" thing I'm looking for right now is the Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle and accessories. I'm getting it for Ds, but I think it looks cool too!
    Christina
    DD 9/04
    DS 7/09

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast