Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    iaam is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Indianamom2 View Post
    The only "big" thing I'm looking for right now is the Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle and accessories. I'm getting it for Ds, but I think it looks cool too!
    Kmart has it for $44.xx. There is a 10% off coupon code on ebates + 8% cash back. FS with store pickup or shop your way max. I thought this was as good a deal as I am likely to get and just ordered a couple of days ago.

KrisM is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by logan's mom View Post
    Hmmm... I thought it looked different than the one I saw in the Walmart ad today but its already wrapped so I wasn't sure. My nephew just asked for Batman stuff so hopefully he will still like it. If not, that's what the gift receipt is for ; ). Thanks for the heads up!!!
    We have the older one and it gets a lot of play. It folds up small, too, which is nice
    Kris

Default more cookbooks

Quote Originally Posted by Jen841 View Post
    Someone asked "is there a cool cookbook for 9 yr old ds who really knows nothing about cooking?"
    Years ago my Aunt bought my son the Paula Dean Kids cookbook and it is WELL LOVED here. I would not note it as healthy BUT it encourages them to cook and try things. My two will make us dinner. My nieces love it too. I never would have bought it myself, but boy has it been priceless!
    My kids like Mollie Katzen's cookbooks. They are appropriate for preschoolers (with help, of course) and up. Kids are 4, 6, 8 and enjoy cooking. The site has all three cookbooks listed with a sample page.

http://www.molliekatzen.com/kids.php

Kelli

I'm looking for the McKenna American Girl Doll. I know discounts are few and far between but if someone knows of a way to get her at a discount it would be much appreciated! I'll have to order on-line because there are no AG stores near me.

TIA!
    -Sara

DD 4/06
    DS 3/09

KrystalS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD has just requested Monster High dolls. She has never been into barbies or anything like that. I guess a lot of her friends have the dolls. Anyone seen good deals on these?
    -Krystal

DD 2/04
    DS 10/5/10

mjs64 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm looking for Rody and a mini kick scooter.
    My baby boy is 3!

KrisM is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by iowavb View Post
    I'm looking for the McKenna American Girl Doll. I know discounts are few and far between but if someone knows of a way to get her at a discount it would be much appreciated! I'll have to order on-line because there are no AG stores near me.

TIA!
    I'd order it now, personally. PF29096 will give you free shipping. The doll is already backordered into December. I highly doubt they'll put out a discount code, and if you wait, the doll will sell out and you'll be on ebay.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    I'd order it now, personally. PF29096 will give you free shipping. The doll is already backordered into December. I highly doubt they'll put out a discount code, and if you wait, the doll will sell out and you'll be on ebay.
    Ok thank you! I didn't even think about the doll not being available for Christmas! I ordered her and she'll be here after Dec. 7. I'm happy to at least not have to pay shipping, I hate that
    -Sara

DD 4/06
    DS 3/09

emschwar is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm hoping for a deal on skylanders giants. It's on the walmart Thanksgiving day sale, but if I could find an online deal, or an "I don't have to deal with the crazy crowds at 8 pm on thanksgiving day at walmart" deal.
    #1 - 4/2004
    #2 - 9/2007

Im looking for deals on:

Calico Critters
    Lego Passenger Train 7938
    Lego Winter Village Cottage 10229
    Target Our Generation Laundry Room Playset (its normally $41.98 - but its OOS online and I cant find it in stores. I don't want to pay over $100 from amazon)
    Michelle
    Mom to Quinn and Willa

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast