Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Best price on Sirius XM radio?

My freebie with my new car is over next month. What's the best price you've gotten to renew? I honestly could live without it so if it isn't super cheap, I will just pass but the prices in the mailer they sent me are ridiculous. I didn't bother to add the Internet piece so renewing only for my car is fine with me.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Twin Mom; 11-20-2012 at 02:47 PM.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

I've had a 77/year deal for the last few years but I have to renew today because ours is up tomorrow on our new car! Hopefully I can get that deal again. I usually talk to the first cust. service rep and then if they aren't quite what I want to deal with it I ask for cancellation department. Usually it's the cancellation dept. that gives the best deal.

tny915 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just got 5 months for $30 last month.
    DD1 2003
    DD2 2008

mjmamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Yes hold out. They will offer you 6 months for $25 plus royalty fee of a few dollars. Ask for their best price. If they do not come back with this, hold out and they will definitely email you this offer. Be mindful that you will have to call to cancel after 6 months or they will automatically bill you for the regular rate going forward.
    SAHM Mamma to 4

Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Just got 6 months for $25 (so $4.17 per month) plus $4 per month more to have it stream on an unlimited number of devices (my Droid, DH's iPhone, both of our laptops and office computers and our home PC). Totally worth it because the streaming effectively gives it to us in all three cars without having three subscriptions.

Call 'em and haggle!!
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I want to say 4.95 per month for 6 months, DID NOT ACCEPT THE AUTORENEWAL. Done this 2x and both times had to work through the call script to get this offer. It will expire, we will lose service for a week and then they will call.
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DH has called and threatened to cancel several times. They always offer a deal.
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10