Default Gift idea for 50th b-day for single woman?

Hi,
    My friend is turning 50 - she is single, not in a relationship, and doesn't have kids. I can't decide what to get her. A few years ago, I bought her a gift card at Victoria's Secret and when she opened it at her birthday party, she seemed to really love it. I haven't bought a present since (that was probably 3 years ago), but will for her 50th (plus she is having a big bash so I want to give her something and celebrate with her).
    What would you give?
    I could give her another card at Victoria Secret, but... I find that there stuff is marketed to a very young crowd and it just kind of seems a bit depressing to me for a second time gift for this age (but am i off here?).
    Another possibility is a Barnes & Nobles (or something like that?) gift certificate?
    Or Amazon?
    I would get her a massage, but honestly, they are super expensive here (like $150) and it would take a lot of work for me to get to the specific location and buy the card (I think). I need it to be e-a-s-y.
    I need to buy it Friday or Saturday. If you have any suggestions, please let me know...
    Thanks in advance!

If you're okay with giving a gift card, your local CVS should be stocked up with them for the holidays. D you have and specialty shops around you? Crate & Barrel, Williams Sonoma, etc?

You're brilliant, MamaBear! I will see if my local CVS has a card for Crate and Barrel or something like that... close, easy, done.
    Thanks!