I've just started listing a few baby things on Craigslist over the last few months- good stuff and it's listed at very reasonable prices- lower than the other comparable items on the site- rock n play, medela pump in style, fisher price swing, pottery barn nursery set, etc.

The first thing I listed was the rock n play and it was snapped up right away and there wasn't a problem with the hand off. The rest of the stuff I've probabaly had 15 people contact me and we've set up an exchange time and place and they don't show up!!

Supposedly I have an active craigslist according to my friends, but really- is this normal?? It's not worth it to go through the hassle of setting up and then hauling the girls and then waiting 30 minutes for them to no show.

I email and confirm the exchange time on the morning the day of- we are meeting at a easy, central place- and I send them directions....geeez, maybe it's just my area of the county? Or is this pretty representative of how craigslist transactions work (or don't work). I mean really- a medela pump in style for $30??? Fisher Price Papasan swing for $40? I thought those would be snapped up immediately!