Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks, OP!! Bought a couple of large utility totes in black, a couple AIO organizers, a littles carry-all caddy, and that pink ruffle cinch sack I've had my eye on all year! DD will look super cute wearing it around!
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

kboyle is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

i've been wanting the big picnic cooler and its not on there...thinking of doing the small thermal lunch totes for the teacher end of the year gifts...
    Kristine, Supermommy to
    Charlie (6/2003), Max (8/2005) & Ernie (5/2007)

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thinking of getting one as a library tote. Anyone have any suggestions?
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Re: the library tote suggestion, I would recommend the Tote-ally awesome tote if you tend to check a lot out at once. It is a great size and wears well on your shoulder. If you are looking for something for the kids to carry a few library books in, the All In One is a great size for that. I have a lot of the AIO and can always put them to work

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I think they added stuff to their outlet sale. I looked yesterday and there were only like 10 things. I happened to just click by accident today (my friend is a 31 consultant and has it on her fb feed) and there was pages of stuff! I stocked up on several totes, plus a few smaller accessory items.

Re: the library tote, I use their storage tote as our library bag. It has handles, but not a shoulder strap. HOWEVER, what I really like about it, is that it is a boxy shape. I keep it in our mud room and due to it's very wide and flat bottom, it functions like a soft sided box, but with handles. I have found it to be the solution to our leaning LL Bean tote or using a hard basket type of issues of the past. We are big library users, my storage tote is almost always full at all times. I've been very pleased with it and ordered two more to use around the house in different patterns, lol.

Oh and to the pp who wanted to order the picnic thermal, I ordered it this time. I usually use bento boxes when I pack meals for the family and I think that this boxy shape of this thermal cooler and size will work out well for our family. I've seen it IRL before, it's pretty big.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Have any of you received your orders yet or any sort of shipping notice? I tried to log onto my acct and it says that the amazon site that they used has been shut down. So, I have no clue what the status of my order is. I can't remember how long it took to get my order when I bought from their outlet sale last yr.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Have any of you received your orders yet or any sort of shipping notice? I tried to log onto my acct and it says that the amazon site that they used has been shut down. So, I have no clue what the status of my order is. I can't remember how long it took to get my order when I bought from their outlet sale last yr.
    I think the estimate I saw was to receive around 1/4.

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I think the estimate I saw was to receive around 1/4.
    OK, thanks! I did not see that date, but I placed my order in a hurry (we had house guests) that day.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    I still have my order confirmation window open. Estimated ship date is Jan 2, 2013 - Jan 7, 2013.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I received my first order. I didn't print a copy of my receipt. Did anyone else think to print their receipt. I'm trying to remember what I paid for the stuff I bought.

This order has:
    mini zipper pouch
    littles carry-all caddy
    pencil pouch
    all in one organizer
    zipper pouch
    picnic thermal tote
    storage tote

TIA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2