Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Update: Finally!! Thirty-One outlet sale ~ received your order yet?

Update: Finally got my order today! Happy with my choices. I will order again when they have an outlet sale but will be prepared not to receive the order for a LONG time.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I called to see when/if they shipped my Thirty-One outlet order. I ordered back on 12/26. I was told that my order was "released" on 01/04 and to wait a couple days to receive an e-mail with tracking information. So who knows at this point how long it will take before it shows up at my front door. I am irritated that it is taking this long to process the order.
    Last edited by snowbunnies300; 01-18-2013 at 03:59 PM.

No I haven't either. Annoying.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I got one of mine yesterday (yes, i placed more than one order ). Was pretty pleased with it. I placed the order within minutes that the sale went live (whenever that was(.)

Don't know when I"ll get the other one. I did get an email before my first one saying it had shipped.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

No, and I was JUST coming here to ask! LOL! I can't even find my shipping confirmation, and now I'm not sure I ever got one! Sigh. I need those large utility totes, like NOW! I also ordered on 12/26.

If you got a shipping confirmation, what was the subject line so I can seach my email?

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I called yesterday to ask because I hadn't gotten mine either. They said they were closed several days last week due to weather but were open extra hours this week to get things out. I am bummed that the birthday present I ordered for my MIL on 12/26 won't be here for her birthday tomorrow, but hopefully it will come this week. They weren't sure...

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My consultant is actually a good friend. She emailed me to thank me for placing an order a couple days ago and LMK that she was told that all orders should ship *BY* Jan 30. However, she suspects that most have already shipped. I haven't gotten mine yet, and I live in OH, where 31 is located.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Not yet.
    DS age 9

Not yet. Also ordered on 12/26. :-(

Mermanaid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just received an email from them with info that all orders should ship by 1/30. I find it hard to believe they had so many orders it will take them a month or more to distribute.
    Jenn

My loves:
    DD 11/2004
    DS 6/2007

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    No, and I was JUST coming here to ask! LOL! I can't even find my shipping confirmation, and now I'm not sure I ever got one! Sigh. I need those large utility totes, like NOW! I also ordered on 12/26.

If you got a shipping confirmation, what was the subject line so I can seach my email?
    it was "Your Thirty-One Outlet order has shipped (Order #......) "

Also i got another email about orders shipping through 1/30. I'm not too bummed...i had expected it to take a few weeks.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast