Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    it was "Your Thirty-One Outlet order has shipped (Order #......) "

Also i got another email about orders shipping through 1/30. I'm not too bummed...i had expected it to take a few weeks.
    Thanks! No shipping confirmation yet But I did get the email about Jan 30. I'm really, really disappointed because I really wanted the large utility tote to get here by yesterday. I don't have a bag big enough to bring the required 3 towels per kid for ISR classes, plus their changes of clothes, shoes, etc. So by the time I get my order, we'll already be halfway through ISR lessons!

I know it's petty because it's not a "need" but I also find it hard to believe it will take them a whole freakin' month to ship everything out.
    Last edited by twowhat?; 01-08-2013 at 10:21 PM.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Thanks! No shipping confirmation yet But I did get the email about Jan 30. I'm really, really disappointed because I really wanted the large utility tote to get here by yesterday. I don't have a bag big enough to bring the required 3 towels per kid for ISR classes, plus their changes of clothes, shoes, etc. So by the time I get my order, we'll already be halfway through ISR lessons!

I know it's petty because it's not a "need" but I also find it hard to believe it will take them a whole freakin' month to ship everything out.
    yeah well i think part of it is that 31 is a Christian company and were likely closed (not shipping orders) the whole week of Christmas and part of the week after. I know when I placed an order (non-outlet) around Tkgiving it also took a week or so longer than usual.

And swim class requires 3 towels PER KID? That is nuts! I only brought one per kid and that was plenty. Actually towards the end, they didn't even use towels at all bc I would just put them directly in terrycloth hooded cover-ups (regular beach towels would just fall off them) and then change them right into clothes few minutes after.
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 01-08-2013 at 10:30 PM.

army_mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

that last sale I ordered from it took so long to receive my order that I really thought they just lost my order. It was a special amazon store and the site was closed after the sale so amazon couldn't track my order number. A week after i had given up hope, I got a shipping notice and all items arrived! it was about a month total.

At least this time I did receive an email saying to expect delays
    Roo (12/08)
    Bear (7/15)
    (10/16)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post

And swim class requires 3 towels PER KID? That is nuts! I only brought one per kid and that was plenty. Actually towards the end, they didn't even use towels at all bc I would just put them directly in terrycloth hooded cover-ups (regular beach towels would just fall off them) and then change them right into clothes few minutes after.
    Yep - two to lay on the pool deck (to lay the kid on her left side after lessons to help all the swallowed air come up) and 1 to wrap her up in. I imagine that as we get farther into the lessons, they will swallow less air/water, and may not need to lay on the towels after lessons. But for now they totally need it. They are exhausted and it really does help them burp up all the air.

I use the same 2 towels on the pool deck for both girls so at a minimum I use 5 towels for each lesson (the 5th towel is to keep my own lap dry). Sigh. Oh, large utility tote, come quickly!

i just got an email with shipping notification for my 2nd order (ten items, all different, so nothing small). So hopefully you all will be getting shipping confirmatio soon too!!

i got my last order today!! it was like Christmas morning here hope others got theirs too!!

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I haven't gotten any shipping notices or pkgs yet.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Same boat. Uggggghhhhh. :/
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

I haven't received my shipping notice either but I did get my notification from UPS my Choice that they will be delivered today.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast