Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mermanaid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I finally got a shipping notice today. The package is being sent UPS.
    Jenn

My loves:
    DD 11/2004
    DS 6/2007

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mermanaid View Post
    I finally got a shipping notice today. The package is being sent UPS.
    I just got my notice too. Their ears must have been burning.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    I just got my notice too. Their ears must have been burning.
    Same here. Finally got the email this morning!
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

JanBaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Nothing here! Boo!
    DD 1/2009
    DS 12/2011

So, for those of you who got your stuff, what did you get, and what do you think? I got a lot of stuff, mostly for organization. I got one zip out extend bag though and it did not come with a shoulder strap. I'm going to have to see if it was supposed to come with one or not.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I finally got my order today (I ordered on 12/16). I got 4 large utility totes...don't love the pattern but couldn't pass up the price. They will be PERFECT for swim lessons. Though I guess I am a little surprised that they don't have a stiff bottom (or a removable insert to make the bottom stiff). Given how much I see people use it here (another mom came with one at her child's ISR lesson), I am guessing it still does the job. I will be using one of mine tomorrow! I got 2 in a pattern and 2 in black (so DH can make use of them as well). The fabric for the patterned ones is much nicer, and the pattern itself (even if I don't love it) is much nicer than it appeared in the picture online. I wish they had more pics online of the different patterns in each of the different products!
    Last edited by twowhat?; 01-15-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JanBaby View Post
    Nothing here! Boo!
    Still nothing here either.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I finally got my order today (I ordered on 12/16). I got 4 large utility totes...don't love the pattern but couldn't pass up the price. They will be PERFECT for swim lessons. Though I guess I am a little surprised that they don't have a stiff bottom (or a removable insert to make the bottom stiff). Given how much I see people use it here (another mom came with one at her child's ISR lesson), I am guessing it still does the job. I will be using one of mine tomorrow! I got 2 in a pattern and 2 in black (so DH can make use of them as well). The fabric for the patterned ones is much nicer, and the pattern itself (even if I don't love it) is much nicer than it appeared in the picture online. I wish they had more pics online of the different patterns in each of the different products!
    I think that the utility totes are fine w/o stiff bottoms. However, I usually only carry like fabric (suits, clothes, towels) in it, if I was carrying like workout stuff, like handweights or something, yeah it wouldn't work out. I realized that the one tote that I got, wasn't supposed to come with a strap. Anyway, looking forward to finally using my stuff. My minivan needs more organization, so I think that these will help out a lot.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    So, for those of you who got your stuff, what did you get, and what do you think? I got a lot of stuff, mostly for organization. I got one zip out extend bag though and it did not come with a shoulder strap. I'm going to have to see if it was supposed to come with one or not.
    i too got mostly organization stuff, as i have way too many bags!!

i got 2 square utility totes, 2 mini carry all caddies, 2 short storage totes - one in robot for DS and apples/fruit for DD.

the square utility totes fit perfectly inside IKEA expedit. they are also good to take toys upstairs/downstairs
    the carry all caddies are great for small toys like wooden trains.
    storage totes are great for the kids' closet.

oh and i got the Market Thermal tote...super cute print and it was a STEAL..it is regularly $45, i got it for $14.99!! it is a decently good size (can fit gallon of milk, etc). it will be perfect to take to work so i can grocery shop for stuff during my lunch break.

so far i'm pretty pleased with everything.

OK, I am lazy and just copying and pasting my order.

1 of Picnic Thermal Tote - Paparazzi Dot $9.99- This was a little bit smaller than I had imagined, but ok, since it's a size I don't have. It will be nice for summer time when I take the kids on a day trip and pack bento lunches. I have seen this print IRL and thought I was ok with it, but I am a little bit blah about it now. It's not something I will carry around a lot, so no biggie, I can't remember if there was another pattern, but maybe I should have gotten that one instead, lol.

1 of Wristlet Wallet - Painted Floral Plaid $9.99- Very cute, I love this wristlet, b/c it can fit my iphone 4 with otterbox just fine. I got the matching organization utility tote last yr and decided to get the fold and go organizer notepad this time too, I figure it will be a cute set to take to the grocery store.

1 of Storage Tote - Windsor Bouquet $9.99- This is one of their older pattern and I avoided it for a long time, b/c I saw so many ppl using it, but since I'm just using it for around the house, no biggie. I have this tote in a different pattern for all of our library books in our mud room. We are heavy library users and this is GREAT for library items, it can fit the big books and you can still flip through books and the bag is very flat at the bottom, so accommodates the books and dvds really well. IDK what I'm going to do with it yet, but I liked it so much for our library books, I'm sure I will find another use for it.

1 of Fold-And-Go Organizer w/ Notepad - Painted Floral $9.99- I got this, b/c I am tired of putting my shopping list on my phone and then trying to push the shopping cart while holding my phone. It matches an organization utility tote I already have and I got a wristlet this time to go with it as well. I actually like how it's got a big velcro pocket and a scrunchy pocket too, would be good for coupons.

1 of Organizing Utility Tote - Paparazzi Dot $9.99- I got this for my minivan to use in btwn the two front seats. I was using a smaller 31 bag, but it's too small, so this one will work. I'm not thrilled with the color, but my minivan is completely grey (literally, the paint and interior), so I figure that this will blend in.

1 of Organizing Utility Tote - Harvest Floral $9.99- I wanted to get a utility tote for filing paperwork, so I think I will use this one for that.

2 of Short Utility Bin - Windsor Bouquet $9.99- Yes, I got two of the same pattern. One is for my minivan trunk in the 1/3 section of the trunk that is right now a disorganized hole of stuff, the other I plan to stick all of our winter crap (scarves, hats, mittens, etc.) in it for the mudroom. I like that it will stand up on its own.

1 of Retro Metro Bag - Mod Dot $24.99- I have been lusting after this bag for over a yr. I love the dots pattern on it and the styling of the bag, BUT no way was I willing to pay full price. However, this price was reasonable. It's a no frills bag, but I'm happy I finally got it. The last time I saw a lady using hers, I couldn't stop starring at it, lol.

1 of Expand-A-Tote Day Extender - Harvest Floral $14.99- This is the bag that doesn't come with a shoulder strap. I guess you have to buy it separately. I can use the one that came with the cooler with it, except that it doesn't match, but oh well. I thought this would be a nice bag for traveling. IDK how much I will like it. This is one of those items I probably could have done without, but it looked like it might be practical. Had I realized it didn't come with a shoulder strap, I probably wouldn't have gotten it. The detachable 31 strap design is weird too, I think they did it on purpose so you can't just use whatever extra strap you have lying around, but I may just use some old strap anyway, unless I can snag a strap for cheap at their next outlet sale, lol.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast