Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Today I am wearing my Lucky Brand SNL Super Stretch jeans I got from the Outlet in July. They are 80% cotton, 18% Polyester, and 2% elastyne. They have held up well. I might have to iron them to wear them a second day, but I had to do that with my Citizens 98% cotton jeans as well. Not sure what wash I have (forgot to look).
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by krobbin View Post
    I got the same jeans as you, I boxed them up for a return. I just didn't like the material (it's not soft), they didn't seem like jeans to me at all. I love my 2% stretch jeans (not Lucky Brand), they fit my waist/butt perfectly.

These jeans remind me of polyester work pants... However, they did look good and fit my body well, I just couldn't get past the feel. Oh yea, and they did smell bad!!!

I really wanted to like them for the price
    Ok, I'm coming around to the same position as you. I tried them on again and couldn't do it - they felt stiff and synthetic.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    Today I am wearing my Lucky Brand SNL Super Stretch jeans I got from the Outlet in July. They are 80% cotton, 18%
    Polyester, and 2% elastyne. They have held up well. I might have to iron them to wear them a second day, but I had to do that with my Citizens 98% cotton
    jeans as well. Not sure what wash I have (forgot to look).
    On reading Annie's post I wonder if they get softer when washed? Do they lose their smell? let us know! I might send these back and buy a 99% cotton pair on zappos - they're marked down and zappos is so much more reliable in terms of "what you see is what you get."
    Last edited by citymama; 01-20-2013 at 06:35 AM.

for Sandy Hook

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3