I finally made it to REI today to check out the BOB Motion. I brought my City Mini GT into the store to check them out side by side. I didn't try them on any uneven terrain in the store of course so my impressions are based solely on the carpet and smooth concrete in the store. The pushes IMO are remarkably similar. Like I really couldn't tell a difference. Again maybe because we were inside and on the playground, in a field, etc it may feel different, but I'm not so sure. The difference in wheel size doesn't seem big enough to make much difference in push in non-smooth terrain. DH pointed out the BOB does have the rear shock absorbers that the GT lacks but in our trials that made no difference. With my 2.5yo the pushes felt identical. The GT seat sits higher than the BOB Motion and the handlebar on the GT is a little higher. The GT basket is easier to access. I didn't have a measuring device so I couldn't accurately measure the Motion seat but the 3 of us looking at it felt it looked smaller than the GT, shorter as well. The GT is a hair longer front to back, not a lot. The Motion doesn't have the back bar across it, so if you kick the City Mini while walking the Motion eliminates that problem. I used to kick my City Mini but I don't kick the GT, I think the adjustable handle bar of the GT eliminated that problem for me. They really are quite similar, the guy at REI thought BOB/Britax had developed the folding technology and was surprised to see another stroller so similar. The Motion's auto lock was trickier and more annoying than the GTs. My GTs doesn't actually work because the fabric gets in the way, which is good because I can flip it open 1 handed no problem when wearing the newb on my front. The Motion auto lock actually works and required two hands to get the stroller open and it was hard to do while wearing my little guy. The BOB handle bar is foam covered, the GT has a rubber covering. I prefer the rubber because I feel the foam doesn't last as well. Folded the City Mini GT was slightly larger than the Motion. The Motion canopy was a little smaller and only has 1 widow, the GT has 2 and is slightly longer. I think I was expecting more from the Motion and left somewhat disappointed. I don't think I'll get rid of my GT for it. They just felt too similar and the orange, navy, or black look doesn't thrill me. While the push was nice on the Motion, it wasn't Revo butter smooth.