Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hihellonikki View Post
    So happy to be reading this. I have a GT, but I guess I have a wandering eye when it comes to strollers. I was considering upgrading to a Motion. Sounds like its not really worth it. DH will be pleased. (I'm still intrigued by the new MB Mini, though.)
    Just read a horrible review of the mini http://www.bestbuggy.co.uk/category/...in-buggy-mini/

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    They really are quite similar, the guy at REI thought BOB/Britax had developed the folding technology and was surprised to see another stroller so similar.
    I find that part hilarious. Way to school the guys at REI! Glad you were able to test them side by side. The pics are helpful!
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    Just read a horrible review of the mini http://www.bestbuggy.co.uk/category/...in-buggy-mini/
    Aw, bummer. I love it's size and appearance, but it looks like my money is safe once again.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    Wow! She really hates those new wheels.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yeah, now I want to track down one in person to see if they're as terrible as she says.

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The MB Mini is another one I'd like to see in person. They have one here at a store with a Foonf, another baby product I want to see in person but I just haven't been organized enough to get there. I don't want the MB just want to check it out. MBs don't resell well here.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

I went back again today with my gt. I think the BOB pushes marginally better than my gt. My gt has a little bit of a bobble. I like that it sits completely upright. There is more headroom in the gt, but DD is a peanut - not as tall as DS was so that's not an issue. It also has a smaller footprint than the BJCM. I'm on the fence still. I wish it had a belly bar attachment option rather than just the snack tray option. I wish it pushed a little more like a BOB Revolution. Oh, I also like the foam handlebar better than the rubber one, but that's a personal preference.

Well from someone who hasn't had a chance to push either I think the BOB looks like the better choice. It has a smaller footprint and real air tires. Handlebar, fold, and canopy are all comparable so the above two qualities would seal it for me.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

Quote Originally Posted by roseyloxs View Post
    Well from someone who hasn't had a chance to push either I think the BOB looks like the better choice. It has a smaller footprint and real air tires. Handlebar, fold, and canopy are all comparable so the above two qualities would seal it for me.
    Thanks Rosey. I mean we know me, I'm going to get it, so I appreciate you supporting my addiction

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I think they're both great choices. I've moved onto the Versa GT now. I really want the reversible feature. I'm just trying to decide on color now.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast