Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    I think they're both great choices. I've moved onto the Versa GT now. I really want the reversible feature. I'm just trying to decide on color now.
    Do you know when this will be available? I noticed it's on the Comfort 1st website and seems to be shipping now, but I'm surprised not to have heard anything else about it.

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    Do you know when this will be available? I noticed it's on the Comfort 1st website and seems to be shipping now, but I'm surprised not to have heard anything else about it.
    Baby jogger said on their fb page that they won't have any info on the Versa gt release until late spring, at least. I wouldn't expect it to come out until fall. Comfort 1st will have stuff on their site months before it's actually available, so it's fun to browse (I spotted the b- ready with the new black tires on there months before they announced they were updating them for 2012).
    Last edited by Kaylee31; 02-03-2013 at 03:01 PM.
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylee31 View Post
    Baby jogger said on their fb page that they won't have any info on the Versa gt release until late spring, at least. I wouldn't expect it to come out until fall. Comfort 1st will have stuff on their site months before it's actually available, so it's fun to browse (I spotted the b- ready with the new black tires on there months before they announced they were updating them for 2012).
    Yeah, by then I for sure won't need a reversible. I'll probably get the bob and use it for a while and then move onto something else. The only stroller I won't ever sell is my bee plus...
    I recommend the bjcm gt to a lot of people. I think it's great if you're not... well one of us... for us, it's pretty good. Just not the holy grail....

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Bambibaby is selling them now. I verified directly with them. I think they may be modifying the regular Versa though. They are listed with Baby Jogger as an authorized retailer but I'm not sure how that would work.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Bambibaby is selling them now. I verified directly with them. I think they may be modifying the regular Versa though. They are listed with Baby Jogger as an authorized retailer but I'm not sure how that would work.
    Hmm, that's tempting even at their price, since they have colors and it's likely that BJ will only offer the Versa gt in black. I wonder how they're doing it, since the UK version has slightly different wheels, so the gt & regular versa wheels aren't interchangeable.
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylee31 View Post
    Hmm, that's tempting even at their price, since they have colors and it's likely that BJ will only offer the Versa gt in black. I wonder how they're doing it, since the UK version has slightly different wheels, so the gt & regular versa wheels aren't interchangeable.
    Well, Strollerqueen said they might be compatible in the US, right? Maybe you can put regular GT wheels from the BJCMGT on a US Versa?

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    Well, Strollerqueen said they might be compatible in the US, right? Maybe you can put regular GT wheels from the BJCMGT on a US Versa?
    Yeah I have no idea. I messaged Bambibaby and they responded that they put the GT wheels on it. The listing looks like they include both sets of wheels. DH & I were going to take a trip to BBB and see if there was a difference in the BJCM GT and Versa wheel tooling. The Versa vs Versa GT thread from the UK shows they look a little different. I also thought if BJ was only going to offer a black GT here I'd much rather get the green from Bambibaby. I've been going back and forth the last few days about orderingg it. I'm nervous it will be like the BOB where I'm really excited about it but when I get to use it in person I'm not really impressed.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

Yeah I have no idea. I messaged Bambibaby and they responded that they put the GT wheels on it. The listing looks like they include both sets of wheels. DH & I were going to take a trip to BBB and see if there was a difference in the BJCM GT and Versa wheel tooling. The Versa vs Versa GT thread from the UK shows they look a little different. I also thought if BJ was only going to offer a black GT here I'd much rather get the green from Bambibaby. I've been going back and forth the last few days about orderingg it. I'm nervous it will be like the BOB where I'm really excited about it but when I get to use it in person I'm not really impressed.
    Hmmmm.... I have decided that nothing gets me super excited anymore, but I'm going to try everything I can while I can since this is my last baby! I am intrigued. Heading to babmbibaby website now!
    ETA Shnikeys! Is that how expensive the baby jogger version is going to be? X'ing that off my list...

kaharris, couldn't you just put your own gt wheels on? YOu have 3 LOL. You'd only have to buy one more...

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    Hmmmm.... I have decided that nothing gets me super excited anymore, but I'm going to try everything I can while I can since this is my last baby! I am intrigued. Heading to babmbibaby website now!
    ETA Shnikeys! Is that how expensive the baby jogger version is going to be? X'ing that off my list...
    The Comfort 1st website lists the Versa GT for 449 and Bambibaby is selling the regular Versa for 449, while everyone else is selling it for 399. So I think Bambibaby is a little inflated, but I guess for a color choice and 2 sets of wheels and the stroller now instead of when BJ decides to finally release it in the US...

I just can't stand the Bee and I'm striking out on a indoor only reversible that isn't the Bee.

ETA Poohbear that's why we were going to BBB. To see if I could use my already purchased GT wheels on the Versa.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast