Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    Yeah I have no idea. I messaged Bambibaby and they responded that they put the GT wheels on it. The listing looks like they include both sets of wheels. DH & I were going to take a trip to BBB and see if there was a difference in the BJCM GT and Versa wheel tooling. The Versa vs Versa GT thread from the UK shows they look a little different. I also thought if BJ was only going to offer a black GT here I'd much rather get the green from Bambibaby. I've been going back and forth the last few days about orderingg it. I'm nervous it will be like the BOB where I'm really excited about it but when I get to use it in person I'm not really impressed.
    Well, when Strollerqueen got back from ABC she posted here that they were debating whether to sell the GT wheels as an accessory in the US that could be added to a regular Versa. Strollerqueen suggested we start a poll or thread to let BJ know that is something we would want. I think she posted this info on the ABC thread, but at the time no one took her up on that suggestion. I would love it if they would offer the wheels as an accessory since then I could get a blue Versa and get the GT wheels. I don't want only the GT wheels with no regular wheel option.

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    Well, when Strollerqueen got back from ABC she posted here that they were debating whether to sell the GT wheels as an accessory in the US that could be added to a regular Versa. Strollerqueen suggested we start a poll or thread to let BJ know that is something we would want. I think she posted this info on the ABC thread, but at the time no one took her up on that suggestion. I would love it if they would offer the wheels as an accessory since then I could get a blue Versa and get the GT wheels. I don't want only the GT wheels with no regular wheel option.
    I agree. I'd like to have both sets of wheels. I really like the GT wheels but I want the reversible option of the Versa. I don't want to buy the regular Versa and then find out they won't be selling the GT wheels as an optional accessory. I've been holding out on opening my B-Ready because I don't think we need a double since I've been wearing DS2, but the B-Ready is my only reversible. I feel like if I order the Bambibaby deal BJ will promptly announce the Versa GT will be availble for 449 with both sets of wheels in any color after I paid 579. LOL
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

WHy do you hate the bee? It's probably the closest I've come to stroller nirvana. What I don't like: bad basket and no real parent console option - I use two cupholders, canopy kind of stinks. But push is awesome as is fold, size, etc. And I feel pretentious when I push it....

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    WHy do you hate the bee? It's probably the closest I've come to stroller nirvana. What I don't like: bad basket and no real parent console option - I use two cupholders, canopy kind of stinks. But push is awesome as is fold, size, etc. And I feel pretentious when I push it....
    I just can't get over how ugly it is. It is so low to the ground too. I dunno for $600+ I don't want to think man this stroller is so ugly every time I use it. I've tried to like it because on paper it most closely checks my boxes but even last month when I had the opportunity to buy an excellent condition Bee- for $150 I walked away thinking I'd rather deal with the bulky, hefty B-Ready than push the ugly Bee. I know the push is excellent and if my lifestyle were different I would probably end up sucking it up and getting a Bee. But for my limited indoor stroller use I haven't forced myself to get over it.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

But for my limited indoor stroller use I haven't forced myself to get over it.
    If you only want the stroller for indoor use, why wait for the Versa GT? Wouldn't the regular Versa be just fine? The push is pretty nice. Definitely good enough for indoors.

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    If you only want the stroller for indoor use, why wait for the Versa GT? Wouldn't the regular Versa be just fine? The push is pretty nice. Definitely good enough for indoors.
    I'd like to destash. I'm picturing the Versa GT as my one and only single and hanging onto my BOB Duallie for our outdoor adventures. I'd like it to be the GT since I could use it outdoors when a single will suffice and still have a good enough push. I'd probably be using it mostly indoors, but the flexbility for the impromptu zoo, playground, grassy field would be nice. The GT would allow me to destash since we don't have a garage my 7 strollers are sort of taking over the house. If I only got the regular Versa I see myself having to keep my BJCM-GT/single BOB, Duallie, and the Versa which is still 4 less strollers I guess.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Please report back after you try the Gt wheels on the Versa. I think I remember reading on a UK site that the elite back wheels fit, but that might look funny and wouldn't help the front ones.
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

I just can't get over how ugly it is. It is so low to the ground too. I dunno for $600+ I don't want to think man this stroller is so ugly every time I use it. I've tried to like it because on paper it most closely checks my boxes but even last month when I had the opportunity to buy an excellent condition Bee- for $150 I walked away thinking I'd rather deal with the bulky, hefty B-Ready than push the ugly Bee. I know the push is excellent and if my lifestyle were different I would probably end up sucking it up and getting a Bee. But for my limited indoor stroller use I haven't forced myself to get over it.
    You sound like poohbear circa 2011
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

Quote Originally Posted by roseyloxs View Post
    You sound like poohbear circa 2011
    actually circa 2009 I think. I got my bee plus in 2010. And I don't think it's ugly anymore. That little mini wheelchair actually has grown on me.

OKKiddo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Just wanted to say this thread inspired me to poke my head into the local REI and play with the Bob Motion. The turn is definitely not as nice as my Bee+, the Bob Revo, or the BJCM. But, it's a nice option for someone who wants ease of use, and as a travel system and beyond...

On a side note, since Britax is so involved in copy catting, why won't the copy cat the Bugaboo (Donkey)? Just so that there's a cheaper option out there to make me suffer even more.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast