Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Madelyn View Post
    The daughter of our friends who introduced us to Rainbow Loom just started Kinder this school year. I believe she just makes the simple designs though. My daughter who will turn 7 at the end of November started with Rainbow Loom in the summer. It helped her a lot to go to the free classes at the Learning Express store. She is now able to make a few of the designs. Seems that the ages of most of the kids in the class are about 8 to 11 years old. My daughter was always the youngest at the classes we have been to. She likes crafts and is patient and doesn't get discouraged easily. She's shown other friends her age the loom and they haven't wanted to try it.
    Thank you. Sounds like it may be a bit frustrating for her. Unless it can be found at an incredible price I will hold off. I appreciate your feedback.
    DSD - 4/98
    DS - 3/01
    DD - 4/08

Quote Originally Posted by nellonello View Post
    My DD just started kindergarten. Do you think she would be too young to manage this?
    I have girls, age 10 and 5.5. The rainbow loom has been very popular since last Christmas- we have a local Learning Express that is extremely popular and has had a couple classes a week almost all of 2013. The girls didnt use it much over the summer but started again as school started. So my 5 year old wants to use the loom all the time now. I sat with her to make a bracelet and I had her do the first set of bands then I do the second part (looping- a little harder), then she puts the clip on and takes it off the loom. So this is an option for that age. She loves wearing them and making them for people.
    Someone mentioned doing it without the loom- you can but doubt that makes kid happy- they all seem to want loom, but sometimes do simple or certain bracelets without. Learning Express also has a nice box to keep it all together. I had my DD use a tackle box/old scrapbook box then realized the LE one was better because it stayed shut and organized when you dropped it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3