I have bad arthritis in my spine, which makes it difficult to bend from the waist and pick up heavy things - exactly what cribs make you do! I usually squat to pick things up instead of bending over, so a crib that has a side that opens completely would be perfect (if it was higher than normal so I didn't have to squat, it would be ideal!), but I can't seem to find anything online. There are a couple that keep popping up here and there on disability chat boards but they seem to be discontinued. I can't be the only disabled mom-to-be out there, but there doesn't seem to be any options. I'm hoping to have more than 1 kid, so durability is important, and price isn't really an issue. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Extra points if you can recommend a light weight stroller where the baby sits higher then normal for less bending over and lifting - I live in the suburbs, so lots of lifting in and out of the car, but no trail running or anything like that, just mall walking. It would be nice if the stroller had a feature where it lies flat like a bassinet for naps on the go. Thanks so much!

-Bunny