Question Bouncers...help!

Trying to decide between the following bouncer seats, already have a swing...looking for something easy to move around the house and long lasting.

Read good things about the tiny love bouncer in terms of entertaining baby later on. Also read good things about the FP Rainforest, but afraid my dog will be spooked by the loud noises.
    Or do I go with the Bright Starts Comfor and Harmony or the FP Sungabunny? These two look aesthetically more pleasing but may not be too entertaining later on...not sure how long most babies use them!

Thanks in advance for any input!

Not all babies like bouncers. My DD loved the swing and didn't care for the bouncer.

Do you have a rock n play sleeper? I might would use that to move around the house and then assess or try out other bouncers to see if your little one would like it.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Huge fan of the rainforest FP. Everyone I know who had that particular one, had a happy child. We would take it with us to my parents' house even.

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Both my kids (as well as 3 babies we loaned it to over the years) loved the FP rainforest bouncer! It allowed me many showers, time to check my email, cook dinner, etc. it was really easy to move around and take in the car.

The only downside for us was that I had little newborns (just under 5 lbs and just under 6 lbs) and they couldn't use it for a little while because the seat was flatter with less head support than others. I had a boppy bouncer that I used when they were really little that was much deeper with head support pillows. It was great for the first month, but they liked the rainforest one much better after that and we got a lot more use out of that overall.

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Both my kids loved the FP Rainforest. The sounds are not very loud, not enough to spook a dog, IMO.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by edurnemk View Post
    The sounds are not very loud, not enough to spook a dog, IMO.
    forgot to add in my post above, that we have a pretty skiddish dog who was afraid of many of the baby toys with our first, but the rainforest bouncer was not a problem for her.

TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Mom View Post
    Huge fan of the rainforest FP. Everyone I know who had that particular one, had a happy child. We would take it with us to my parents' house even.

We actually didn't use the lights/sound that often - it was more the motion of the bouncer and the vibration rather than the entertainment of the activity bar and music.
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016

flashy09 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I had the Rainforest bouncer and the automatic Bright Starts one. To me, the Bright Start was wonderful - plush and soft, bounced on it's own, matched my living room furniture. However, my baby loved the Rainforest one. She loved the lights, the music, the plastic animals to play with and just seemed to enjoy sitting in the seat. As a newborn she would sleep for hours in it and as an older baby it would entertain her when I couldn't hold her.
    DD1 9 yrs old 12/2011
    DD2 7 yrs old 01/2014