MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Any good mattresses like Colgate Classica but cheaper?

My sister is pregnant with twins and getting to the overly emotional, freak out stage of pregnancy. Because of her personality, I honestly thought it would happen early, but hasn't. Anyway, she's stressing over buying things x2 and I wanted to help out. We can afford to get them one Classica, but if there was a cheaper alternative that would allow us to get both mattresses that would be fantastic! Or does anyone know of somewhere cheaper I could find one on sale or with a code?

TBH, I should apologize in advance as I'm unsure about the advantage of getting the Classica mattress. That being said, I bought this for DS as did my very best friend for her DD. We are both very pleased....

http://www.amazon.com/Sealy-Soybean-...Foam-Core+Crib
    Proud mom to one & only DS born 4/12
    Expecting someone new in April 2016

I just recently researched crib mattresses, and couldn't find anything as good/safe/inexpensive as the Colgate Classica I. I was looking for the very safest foam mattress at the best price. Comfort (dual sided feature) was not taken into consideration, lol, I really wanted firm! We had the Classica I for previous DC, so I knew I liked that model too. I really considered the Colgate Foam Supreme II Mattress for $79 at Albee Baby, but I *think* it's not quite as firm and corners aren't as square as Classica I. That model might be another option to consider for your sister. I ended up buying the Classica I for $120 at Albeebaby.com with a 20% off coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by psimpson3-5 View Post
    TBH, I should apologize in advance as I'm unsure about the advantage of getting the Classica mattress. That being said, I bought this for DS as did my very best friend for her DD. We are both very pleased....

http://www.amazon.com/Sealy-Soybean-...Foam-Core+Crib
    I bought the same mattress. Although I haven't used it yet (LO still in the NICU), I read A TON of reviews on it, and it gets excellent ratings from a lot of people (the biggest complaint is misguidedness about the soy content, but that didn't bother me- some is better than none ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk