Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Took forever to get through, but once I did had the nicest SA, Megan. Found 6 pairs of LJs (sea song, Flower art, some kind of heart one and bubbles) and 1 pair of leggings to maximize shipping. Thanks OP!

I just bought two 120 LJs and 2 girls 140 (they had more in each size). I also got one of the art tees in 140 that was sold out online (30 percent off) and they had 2012 boys creature tees and monster tees for $8, but I think only one left in 120 when I finished.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

OP, thanks for posting! I have tried to get striped LJs at other outlet sales, but they never have a good selection. I ordered a bunch of striped LJs. Westwood, wish I would have known about the monster tees for $8! I only asked about LJs.

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks for posting, OP! Has anyone tried he other outlets or is this sale only in GA?

Thank you OP!!I got 3 stripe LJ in girly colors (pink + orange in 100 and 110 and pink+purple in 110). It took me quite a while to get thru, but the lady on the phone was very sweet. She said that they still had quite a big inventory.

She was wondering why their phone lines were going nuts today :-) I said I heard of their sale from a friend but that it might be posted somewhere on the internet :-)

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

This is so tempting. I really want the Hug A Bug, Off the Hook, and Ships Ahoy for DS but do I really need them?? I just started buying HA in the last few months, but DS really loves everything I've gotten so far. He's big into textures and loves how soft things are.

twodogs is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Glad everyone is getting their orders in! Not to enable OP above, but they almost never go this low in price and selection is usually very very limited for the sales. Jump on this ASAP if you like the LJs!!!

PS decided not to post this deal anywhere other than here because I want my "friends" to snap these up!!

Thanks OP for keeping the deal on BBB! I thought I would have no chance of getting something in our sizes because I tried calling more 2 hours after the outlet opened. I was really happy to hear that they still had tons!

twodogs is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

So glad! Shhhh!

Thanks OP! Unfortunately, the news has already made it to gymbofriends...
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast