boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Default shutterfly free shipping code?

are there any free shipping codes for shutterfly? I am placing an order for a mug, and hate to pay shipping on a $11 item.

thanks!

I don't know of any right now. I think free shipping coupons at shutterfly are pretty rare.

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

i thought they were pretty rare too, but thought i would ask!

thanks!

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

SHIP30 almost always works but you have to spend $30 and can't combine with other codes
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jennilynn View Post
    SHIP30 almost always works but you have to spend $30 and can't combine with other codes
    I think you can combine the free shipping codes with their other promotions. If the shipping cost is high sometimes I just order more stuff to get the free shipping. At least I know I've done that before. Worth trying

I know shutterfly allows you to stack codes as long as they're not the same kind of codes. For example I just ordered a book last week and was able to stack a free book code with a $20 off $20 code. But they wouldn't let me use another $15 off code that I had. I ended up only paying shipping for my book. I didn't have anything else to get but I'm pretty sure the ship30 would've worked too