Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    twodogs is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default HAnna Andersson LJs for $15 at Atlanta outlet (spring 2013 styles)!!

I called today to order SJs at 30% off and in the process, she told me spring 2013 LJs were $15. I nearly dropped the phone! I only checked girl's but they had almost all the ones I wanted in my sizes (120, 130). I was very excited! She thought the Atlanta outlet was the only one doing this sale on LJs, but she wasn't sure. The SJs were 30% off the regular store price. Hope some of you can grab some!

WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

That's great to know! I have a bunch of "old style" LJ's but they're too wide for my younger 2 DC! I need to purchase some SJ's also. Do you know what colors they have available?

All of the spring 2013 LJs and one style that's not on the regular HA site. It was purple with blue dots. They seemed to have all of the current SJs too. I didn't ask about the new disney ones but I don't think they had them.
    http://www.hannaandersson.com/catego...20Shop%20Girls

Thanks! Calling tomorrow to see if they have the one I've been eyeing for both boys.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

I got the following in either 120 or 130 (they had all listed patterns below in both SJs and LJs, except for blue with purple dots which were LJs only):

Short John's ($23.80 each):
    Sea Groove
    China Pink/Guava Stripe
    How does Your Garden Grow

Long John's ($15 each):
    Sea Groove
    How does Your Garden Grow
    Flower Art
    Sea Song
    Blue with purple dots (?name)

They had these patterns, but not in my sizes:
    Bouquet Pink/White
    Some other very light pink and white striped LJs

Didn't ask about:
    Blowing bubbles

Post what you get!! The sales people were very, very nice (much nicer than another outlet I called first (in Oregon maybe), who said they were "too busy to do phone orders" at 1pm and to call back later, ugh). Worked out great for me in the end to order it all from Atlanta's outlet!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Thanks for posting! I'll call tomorrow. I haven't even looked at LJ offerings this season. Anything else exciting to add while I order (this would be my seventh Hanna order of the year, I really should stop already!)

for Sandy Hook

kali is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

The outlets have the Star Wars line, but at full retail price. Anyone know if these LJs are ( or will ever be) be discounted?

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    I called today to order SJs at 30% off and in the process, she told me spring 2013 LJs were $15. I nearly dropped the phone! I only checked girl's but they had almost all the ones I wanted in my sizes (120, 130). I was very excited! She thought the Atlanta outlet was the only one doing this sale on LJs, but she wasn't sure. The SJs were 30% off the regular store price. Hope some of you can grab some!
    Thank you so much, I ordered 5 pairs.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

I got a single pair of pink striped SJs for $13 (only in 100)...it was marked to $26 w/ additional 50% off last year's Spring line. I should have gotten all 3 pairs, they're so cozy. I got them from the Williamsburg, VA location.
    Muffin, 2010
    Bubba, 2013

"You've probably heard the expression 'I believe in God, just not organized religion.' I don't think people would say that if the church truly lived like we are called to live. The expression would change to 'I can't deny what the church does, but I don't believe in their God.' At least then they'd address their rejection of God rather than use the church as a scapegoat." Francis Chan

Default Thanks!

Thank you so much, OP. I got the following 5 pairs for my DS:
    100 - Striped in Green grass/white
    110 - Striped in Green grass/white
    110 - Striped in Vista blue/white
    110 - Blue/white striped with monster
    120 - Striped in Vista blue/white

It sounded like they had a great selection and a lot of stock on the floor with more in the back. The salesperson was SUPER friendly and helpful.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast