Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

oooh thanks for this, i'd love to get the striped LJs...my DS is outgrowing his 100s and needs 110s (how scary is that?? he just turned 3!!!). i've tried calling on my lunch break but i get busy signal. will keep trying!!

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Glad everyone is getting their orders in! Not to enable OP above, but they almost never go this low in price and selection is usually very very limited for the sales. Jump on this ASAP if you like the LJs!!!
    This is true. During the last big sale on LJs at the outlets, I called about 5 different outlets and didn't place an order because I couldn't find any one outlet to have more than 1 or 2 pairs that I wanted.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Ok, I"m biting Can someone remind me if shipping is based on pretax total or post tax? I want to maximize shipping costs.

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am a bit bummed...looking at the colors online....none of them are terribly gender neutral. I wish there were some lighter blue or green patterns. I was hoping to get something matching for all 3 dc!
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    This is so tempting. I really want the Hug A Bug, Off the Hook, and Ships Ahoy for DS but do I really need them?? I just started buying HA in the last few months, but DS really loves everything I've gotten so far. He's big into textures and loves how soft things are.
    Go for it! What I love about HA is that the LJ's are organic and the dyes are tested. For something my daughter spends half her time in, I really appreciate knowing its tested - let alone that its soft. My only thing is that its harder for her to put on LJ's because they are tighter than the playdresses (which she sometimes sleeps in too). Otherwise, they're great!!!

Also, the stripes tend to be even softer.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    Ok, I"m biting Can someone remind me if shipping is based on pretax total or post tax? I want to maximize shipping costs.
    I think its pretax.

Quote Originally Posted by boltfam View Post
    Thanks for posting, OP! Has anyone tried he other outlets or is this sale only in GA?

I've called 15 times since the minute they opened and have had no luck getting through. So I called Kittery to see if any other outlets were doing the sale and she said their cheapest LJs were $19 and last years styles. Didn't try any others yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphnecita View Post
    I've called 15 times since the minute they opened and have had no luck getting through. So I called Kittery to see if any other outlets were doing the sale and she said their cheapest LJs were $19 and last years styles. Didn't try any others yet.
    I would keep trying. GA is super nice and it looks like they are answering their phone. The SA Megan said she wouldn't be surprised if the phone rang after I got off the phone with her, which tells me that they are answering the calls as they come.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

This is soo tempting, but I have two or three pairs of 100 ljs left over from DD1.

Also is there anything else worth ordering?
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 04-18-2013 at 01:27 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Thanks so much OP. I just got through, in for pink&orange in 90 and 100 and pink&purple in 100.

Edited to add that I called Wrentham, only last years styles are at 50% off ringing in at $19.
    Last edited by FTMLuc; 04-18-2013 at 01:29 PM.
    ~ N

DD 12/10

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast