Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    Anyone with kids who wear 90s in these can you tell me what size your kids are. DD2 is about 38in. and 32lbs. so she can wear a variety of 2T-4s depending on the brand and I have at least three pairs of size 100 ljs ready to go, but wonder if I should try the 90s as well as she still fits into her 90 short johns with no problem.

Also is there anything else worth ordering?
    DS is 42 inches and 40 pounds and still comfortably fits into the size 100s.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by scrooks View Post
    I am a bit bummed...looking at the colors online....none of them are terribly gender neutral. I wish there were some lighter blue or green patterns. I was hoping to get something matching for all 3 dc!
    I agree that most of the LJs aren't color neutral. I did order a navy/white with white trim (I think that was one I ordered!) and also green/grey stripes.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lchang25000 View Post
    DS is 42 inches and 40 pounds and still comfortably fits into the size 100s.
    thanks. I actually edited the first post because I was thinking the same thing that I should just skip the 90s. I know for sure if I was to order I'd order 100s because DD1 can still kind of fit into a few Hanna 110 items and she is about 48-50" tall and about 45lbs.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My ds was 39" at his 3y checkup (3 months ago) and nowhere near 40 lbs (closer to 35). He can wear his 100 Ljs, but the tops are SHORT on him..barely lasting the end of this season here. I guess he has a long torso. He outgrew his 90 LJs at age 2.25 maybe and they went to DD. He still wears 90 shorts but the 90s pants are getting to be too short. it's annoying bc the size 100 pants have too big of a waistband, esp now that ds wears underwear and not a diaper.

DD just turned 2, and i will only buy 90s clothing for her at this point..she's outgrown everything in size 80 except for the long sleeved playdress/pants sets. She can wear DS's 90s LJs handmedowns totally fine and she's barely 2. so based on my 2 data points, i would never buy 90s for a 3yo, but maybe my children are just odd and on the tall side.
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 04-18-2013 at 01:34 PM.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I can't believe I might have to pass this great deal. I just don't like the spring 2013 LJs that much. The only two that have met with child approval are the cars (generic, not Disney) ones for DD2, but they're sold out in 90-120, and the garden grow one for DD1, but they're sold out in her size (130). Since we're well stocked in their current sizes, I'm going to hope for cuter designs in the Fall.

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    this is so interesting. My ds was 39" at his 3y checkup (3 months ago) and nowhere near 40 lbs (closer to 35). He can wear his 100 Ljs, but the tops are SHORT on him..barely lasting the end of this season here. I guess he has a long torso. He outgrew his 90 LJs at age 2.25 maybe and they went to DD. He still wears 90 shorts but the 90s pants are getting to be too short. it's annoying bc the size 100 pants have too big of a waistband, esp now that ds wears underwear and not a diaper.

DD just turned 2, and i will only buy 90s clothing for her at this point. i would never buy 90s for a 3yo, but maybe my children are just odd and on the tall side.
    Do you tumble dry your LJs? I tumble dry them on low, then when they're pretty much dry, I hang them and stretch the bottom of the tops down to make them longer which does help. I've always thought DS has a long torso too.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    My ds was 39" at his 3y checkup (3 months ago) and nowhere near 40 lbs (closer to 35). He can wear his 100 Ljs, but the tops are SHORT on him..barely lasting the end of this season here. I guess he has a long torso. He outgrew his 90 LJs at age 2.25 maybe and they went to DD. He still wears 90 shorts but the 90s pants are getting to be too short. it's annoying bc the size 100 pants have too big of a waistband, esp now that ds wears underwear and not a diaper.

DD just turned 2, and i will only buy 90s clothing for her at this point..she's outgrown everything in size 80 except for the long sleeved playdress/pants sets. She can wear DS's 90s LJs handmedowns totally fine and she's barely 2. so based on my 2 data points, i would never buy 90s for a 3yo, but maybe my children are just odd and on the tall side.
    I think it does vary a lot depending on body type. My five year old is about 44-45 inches, he wears 110 and 120s in the LJs. My dd is 52 inches and the 130s barely fit.

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I can't believe I might have to pass this great deal.
    I know....I might have to, too. I bought gender neutral for DS, so DDs could wear them, but of course, it's hard to pass up the girlie LJs when my DDS look so sweet in them.

boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Is this the outlet listed as Dawsonville in the North Georgia Premium Outlets, or somewhere else? The other two ATL locations I saw on the website are retail stores. Just making sure before I call. Thanks.
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by boolady View Post
    Is this the outlet listed as Dawsonville in the North Georgia Premium Outlets, or somewhere else? The other two ATL locations I saw on the website are retail stores. Just making sure before I call. Thanks.
    Yup, dawsonville.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast