Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default New, small planet box

I got an email that planet box has added the "shuttle" a small snack/lunch box. I totally want one even though we don't need one right now.

http://www.planetbox.com/products/sh...1bcc-407670881

Catherine

anonomom is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That looks really cool! I like the idea and looks of planet boxes, but I've been too cheap to buy one yet. Do you have the larger ones? Do they work out well?
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

We have the Rover from back when it was the only option. Love it! No little pieces to lose, stainless steel (durable and no worries about leaching), can be washed in the dishwasher, easy to open and close.

If dd goes to a preschool where she takes lunch, I don't think I'll be able to resist the shuttle.

Catherine

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have two Rovers and love them. I think they're worry every cent.

The new one looks neat, although I will confess to a bit of sticker shock given the size.

FWIW, my DS uses the Rover for preschool lunch. He's not even on the weight charts and he still manages ti eat it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ahisma View Post
    We have two Rovers and love them. I think they're worry every cent.

The new one looks neat, although I will confess to a bit of sticker shock given the size.

FWIW, my DS uses the Rover for preschool lunch. He's not even on the weight charts and he still manages ti eat it all.
    Sigh. Dd doesn't eat much. The rover is perfect for ds though.

Catherine

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Love the Rovers. I got one for DS1 before k. I ended up stealing it and got him another one. I broke down and got the on sale PBK ones for the twins (even though I said I wouldn't) for preschool lunch. If I have to make four lunches, I need it to be easy.

I have to say that even the carry bags are great quality. DS1 will be using his for the third school year. I wash and dry it often and it still looks great.

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by crl View Post
    Sigh. Dd doesn't eat much. The rover is perfect for ds though.

Catherine
    Well, if it's any consolation, eating doesn't result in weight gain in our world. That is, unless it's me. Then it definitely results in weight gain.

Quote Originally Posted by ahisma View Post
    Well, if it's any consolation, eating doesn't result in weight gain in our world. That is, unless it's me. Then it definitely results in weight gain.
    Sadly that's my world too.

Catherine

We have two rovers and one launch and love them. I did switch to a lunch quad or trio for Dd because she has to walk to her afterschool program (about .75 miles) and those suckers are heavy for a little kid.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I'm still kind of annoyed with myself for not getting the owl PBs when they were on sale at PBK. It's just too hard to justify it when the girls are technically only taking two lunches a week. Although we do take lunches other days at random throughout the year. The new little one is cute but really can't justify that price for snack-size. I still don't understand why they don't have more sales.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast