Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    queenmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks for your advice, and swissair!!! mwah! You're too sweet!

I found a closer BWing FB group but it's still 75 miles from me. Hooray for middle America!

I ended up with a toddler sized Tula half WC. I had been stalking the FB BSTs and swap pages for a week or two, trying to decide what I wanted, and another mama PMed me, offering her new one for sale since her DISO came up.

We've had it for... 6 weeks? maybe a little longer?... and I'm thrilled with it. I use it for awhile every single day. At her size, it's more comfortable wearing her on my back, but she prefers the front when she's sleepy so we do both. DH prefers to front-carry, too, so he can snuggle her.

Here's the most recent pic of us. The hood is off to Pax Baby and we're getting it -- and a few fun accessories -- "pimped" with matching wrap scraps.

(I don't know whether I did that correctly and I'm afraid it's going to be a huge file, but I'm on my phone so it's difficult to adjust!)

DS wants me to get a gray canvas Tula because he likes wearing her, too, and he's been looking at Star Wars and Doctor Who accessories.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mama to Henry (6/2000) and Agnes (4/2012)
    old school member of the BBB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2