Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    LMPC is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default HA sale this weekend

So I got the email for the HA outlet sale this weekend but it doesn't say much. Anyone have any details on it? Trying to figure out if it's worth the call.
    Mommy to a total chatterbox
    DD now tells me she prefers to be known as a
    DD 10/08

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Yes, $18 LJs and SJs are the highlight. And the 50% off everything sale continues.

for Sandy Hook

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I thought I should win a prize because Dawsonville said I was the first caller when the email went out yesterday while I was cooking dinner.

She said they are swimming in long johns and short johns. All the stuff from the current catalog is $18. In the sizes I was looking for (120,130, 140) she said they have green/white, blue/white, navy/white, race cars (not Disney Cars), mix it up stripes, pirates, mermaids, and so on.

I'm going back and forth because I think I'd rather have non-white ones, but it means waiting for a loooooooong time to get them at this price.

You know Dawsonville had all LJs at $15 until this sale started, right?

Dd2 really wants the race cars but when I last checked, no outlet had the sz 100. I might have to call and check again.

for Sandy Hook

krobbin is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Just called Dawnsonville, got through on the first try! As usual, the lady was SUPER nice.

Wanted to share that they have tons of swim tops in many sizes for $1 (does not include rash guards, those are %50 off though). She said they don't have any matching bottoms, but you can find matching bottoms (if you don't already own some) at Walmart (obvious quality difference though...).

I am so glad my Tea Collection order didn't go through (freaking my fault) because I just spent $94 at HA and got what I really needed for my two girls and got more things for less money. They didn't have a ton of items in 90, but a lot more in 100+ or 80.

Size 90

Capri leggings $8
    Bike shorts $8
    Swim top $1
    2 Long Johns $18/ea (yes, I had already bought 2 before at $15, I know it's $3 more now)
    Striped shirt $11

Size 80

Swim top $1
    Baby sleeper $15

Now I just have to see if my local Costco has their HA dresses on clearance!!

Quote Originally Posted by krobbin View Post
    Just called Dawnsonville, got through on the first try! As usual, the lady was SUPER nice.

Wanted to share that they have tons of swim tops in many sizes for $1 (does not include rash guards, those are %50 off though). She said they don't have any matching bottoms, but you can find matching bottoms (if you don't already own some) at Walmart (obvious quality difference though...).

I am so glad my Tea Collection order didn't go through (freaking my fault) because I just spent $94 at HA and got what I really needed for my two girls and got more things for less money. They didn't have a ton of items in 90, but a lot more in 100+ or 80.

Size 90

Capri leggings $8
    Bike shorts $8
    Swim top $1
    2 Long Johns $18/ea (yes, I had already bought 2 before at $15, I know it's $3 more now)
    Striped shirt $11

Size 80

Swim top $1
    Baby sleeper $15

Now I just have to see if my local Costco has their HA dresses on clearance!!
    capris are $10 according to MI

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Yes, $18 LJs and SJs are the highlight. And the 50% off everything sale continues.
    The SJ/sLJs I got are really cute! (I keep for getting to post pics!) Too bad they don't do price adjustments. It would save me $6 on the long johns (they were $21, and the short johns were $17), but oh well. If they still have them have some purple polka dot ones (dark lavender with purple dots) that are really cute. I wonder if they were outlet special makes as I had never seen them in the catalog, but they feel like the originals. I also got the same dark lavender/purple stripe ones in short johns. The heart ones and the mermaids with guitars are really cute as well. I wish I would have ordered the mermaids with guitars for DD2. If they have 4th of July ones I might bite on those because DD1 is bummed that DD2 is now wearing her 4th of July jammies.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    The SJ/sLJs I got are really cute! (I keep for getting to post pics!) Too bad they don't do price adjustments. It would save me $6 on the long johns (they were $21, and the short johns were $17), but oh well. If they still have them have some purple polka dot ones (dark lavender with purple dots) that are really cute. I wonder if they were outlet special makes as I had never seen them in the catalog, but they feel like the originals. I also got the same dark lavender/purple stripe ones in short johns. The heart ones and the mermaids with guitars are really cute as well. I wish I would have ordered the mermaids with guitars for DD2. If they have 4th of July ones I might bite on those because DD1 is bummed that DD2 is now wearing her 4th of July jammies.
    I think the purple dots are SM. I got SJs during the fall clearance but they had a pink collar with the purple background and darker dots.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

If anyone finds the vroom vroom LJs in 100, pls let me know! Neither Dawsonville nor Mich City had them.

for Sandy Hook

maiaann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Does anybody know where my best bet is for girls sz 150 & 160?
    DD1 10/01
    DD2 02/07
    DD3 07/09

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast