Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

we have 4 rovers (the original ones right?) and love them. I like the new ones but since we invested in 6 lunchbots think I will stick with them
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I would have totally gotten that had it been out last year before we got the PBK Spencer. The Rover would have been too much for my DD1 to handle I think. We don't even fill up the Spencer for her all of the way.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I'm still kind of annoyed with myself for not getting the owl PBs when they were on sale at PBK. It's just too hard to justify it when the girls are technically only taking two lunches a week. Although we do take lunches other days at random throughout the year. The new little one is cute but really can't justify that price for snack-size. I still don't understand why they don't have more sales.
    If you have a pottery barn near you, you might be able to find it. I was just at our PBK and they were out of the owl ones, but they had a cute blue robot print for $40 and change and the blue polka dot one with the pink trim for $47 something.

I prefer the launch to the shuttle. I like the fact that it forces me to include a variety of things. Plus the spaces are not that big.

Quote Originally Posted by cuca_ View Post
    If you have a pottery barn near you, you might be able to find it. I was just at our PBK and they were out of the owl ones, but they had a cute blue robot print for $40 and change and the blue polka dot one with the pink trim for $47 something.

I prefer the launch to the shuttle. I like the fact that it forces me to include a variety of things. Plus the spaces are not that big.
    Oh you have the shuttle? I thought it was brand new. What does fit in it?

Catherine

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by crl View Post
    Oh you have the shuttle? I thought it was brand new. What does fit in it?

Catherine
    Oh, no! It is new! Sorry if my post was confusing. And I meant to say the rover, not the launch! I don't know what it fits, but from the measurements and pictures it looks like it has a space more or less equivalent to the launch larger compartment and an area that is bigger than the side compartments of the rover. When I said that the spaces where small, I was referring to the rover. I like that it forces me to include a variety of foods, and IME it doesn't take much to fill the small spaces up. Sorry about the confusion!
    Last edited by cuca_; 06-12-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm just starting my research on lunch boxes. Will the large dipper fit into the large compartment like in the Rover?
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Wow I LOVE the satellite dish in the Launch. It would be awesome for DS1 who likes to reheat his lunch. But GULP the price!! $60!!!
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2