Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

They are still $1.49 - $1.99 in my store, with Aug 2013 expiration. Strange how inconsistent their pricing is!

I just got my order and in the package was a $10 coupon off any purchase, so heads up for those expecting a package - it could be easy to miss!!
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

I got some in-store, too, today for $1.25 (I had a 10% off discount) with the Aug exp date. I only got one jar of jimmies in yellow (all out of other colors) b/c I figured these would taste stale the fastest. I did get 2 pink sanding sugars and a pretty blue one that'll be nice to make Hannukah cookies for my step mother this year. All the ones that were in-date were full price ($9).
    Muffin, 2010
    Bubba, 2013

"You've probably heard the expression 'I believe in God, just not organized religion.' I don't think people would say that if the church truly lived like we are called to live. The expression would change to 'I can't deny what the church does, but I don't believe in their God.' At least then they'd address their rejection of God rather than use the church as a scapegoat." Francis Chan

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The sale prices stacked with my 15% off email coupon - woo hoo! My store also had the August 2013 ones for 1.99. I got 3 colors plus a Zoku character set and 4 toaster pastry presses ("healthy" Pop Tarts, here we come!) all for $17.xx.
    DS age 9

These are still on clearance in the W-S stores. I picked up 4 bottles today @99cents apiece. They were marked 1.99 with price override to 99cents. All had Aug 2013 expiration but surely they will be okay through the fall baking season at least... Hoping!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2