Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Nemesia is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Where do you keep your strollers?

When our dds were younger we had a 3 car garage and could keep our Valco out all the time in the third stall. We had an Inglesina that stayed in the back of our Odyssey. We have since moved and do not have any spare space in our garage. We don't have a porch, mudroom, or large entryway. I can keep our Chico umbrella type stroller in the back of our car for outings, but don't know where to store the BOB for almost daily walks/jogs.

If you don't have a garage or have limited space, where do you keep your stroller(s)?

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Is hanging on the wall of the garage not an option?

ebp913 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I've seen people buy hooks from Home Depot and create a hanging area on a wall for their stroller. Could you try that in your garage?
    Wild life with 3 under 3... Growing up too fast

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We don't have a garage but we have a closet in our basement that goes under our stairs. All of my strollers are there, except the one I keep in my truck. I switch that one out depending on which one I need for the day. It's a pretty big closet. Wish we had a garage and DH keeps pushing me to let him build one but I told him strollers are a relatively short time in our lives so I can make it without a garage.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

I keep my B-Ready and my Mac Volo in my odyssey and our BJCM in DH's SUV. We have no garage. Sadly I think the b-ready is going to be finding a new home soon.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesia View Post
    When our dds were younger we had a 3 car garage and could keep our Valco out all the time in the third stall. We had an Inglesina that stayed in the back of our Odyssey. We have since moved and do not have any spare space in our garage. We don't have a porch, mudroom, or large entryway. I can keep our Chico umbrella type stroller in the back of our car for outings, but don't know where to store the BOB for almost daily walks/jogs.

If you don't have a garage or have limited space, where do you keep your stroller(s)?
    Bjcm gt double lives open in our very tiny entry way, basically in the living room. Versa lives either folded behind the couch in the living room, or open in the Family room (walks out to backyard). Umbrella lives in my trunk but hasn't been used in forever. Snap n go also in my trunk currently.

In the garage or my trunk. We have a big garage though.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

in the garage or trunk. i wonder if it would be worth it to get one of those small sheds to put outside?

I keep the strollers I use most frequently on my bedroom wall in the "entry way". This is an old picture, but it will give you an idea of how to hang strollers from the wall. We bought the wall system from Sears, but they are more widely available now. You could mount the bracket almost anywhere. I've been super happy with this set up. Currently, I hang my Bee and Bob. I use carabiners to hang my carriers from the upper shelf which holds my diaper bag(s). (In the picture, it looks like the door is blocked my Bob, but we have double (French) doors into our room and the left door says closed.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That is a great set up meggswife!

I have a stroller in my car. My Bob Motion is in the garage as is my double b agile. Our garage is tiny, and we have big cars, neither of which will fit in the garage. So we just use the garage as a storage area.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast